Evans
Thomas

Tielemans
Praet
Maddison

Barnes
Vardy
Under

...in a 4-2-3-1, and we win tonight comfortably. Frustrating.

Maddison and Fuchs were ****ing shambolic. I maintain that Maddison is vastly overrated by some people. He did the square root of **** all today. He should have come off for Ihenacho.

Oh and Brendan, can you please explain why the **** when going to a back four you left Fuchs on after that first half and took Thomas off? Totally agree that Under was the only one to come out of that game with any credit.

He almost always is. Name me one 90 mins performance he's put in during 2020?

You can't because he hasn't. He's a fraud.
I can't name you one league game in his Leicester career when we've needed some magic from someone and he's come through with it to avoid a defeat or get us a win.

That’s the shittest I’ve seen us play in a long, long time. Toothless, pessimistic shit against the worst side in the division.
I don’t want him out, but Top needs to ask Brendan some serious questions about that complete wank.
For me it's only since we played West Ham at home this season.

We are so painfully predictable, it’s painful

Chris Wilder will be rubbing his hands with glee, ready for his inevitable first win of the season

He already knows what formation we will play

We are so painfully predictable, it’s painful

Chris Wilder will be rubbing his hands with glee, ready for his inevitable first win of the season

He already knows what formation we will play
Definitely losing that one, ent we?

No lithium but Sainsbury’s did have nesquick on offer.

BR has just said that Jonny Evans was "outstanding" but that most of the team are too young and "played young". He also said that Fulham deserved to win.

When challenged on the deteriorating quality of our set pieces at either end, he said "yes, fair comment".

Ricardo, Soyuncu and Ndidi will start on Thursday. Castagne probably won't.

BR has just said that Jonny Evans was "outstanding" but that most of the team are too young and "played young". He also said that Fulham deserved to win.

When challenged on the deteriorating quality of our set pieces at either end, he said "yes, fair comment".

Fulham did.

He was outstanding

He truly stood out like a sore thumb as being a kbackered old carthorse ready for the glue factory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts

Latest posts