Leicester 1 - WBA 4 (Cup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's get this right, we weren't particularly bad. This Baggies side were very good and very professional tonight. Fair play to them.

Let's get this right, we weren't particularly bad. This Baggies side were very good and very professional tonight. Fair play to them.

FFS, Why did you have to post something sensible for?

It's clear we lost because of Logan, oh and the fact Morrison played centre half. Get with it!

No, generally we weren't particularly bad. What we are particulary bad at though is scoring goals and until we correct that in a big way, scoring 2 or 3, week in week out we are not going to get out of this league.

If I could be bothered, I would phone up BBC Radio Leicester and ask them who on Earth are these morons texting and phoning into their show.

These people are surely sad, bored Coventry fans.

"We need a new team."

"Why did we get rid of Sousa."

Totally f*cking ridiculous.

agree completely . berner was done for pace all to often by an admittedly brilliant Barnes. I thought Abe was very good (bar his throw-in) and Moussa and Vitor looked good.

Ive heard Ishmail Miller has ran in to the changing room and begged Di Matteo to send him elsewhere on loan ...

It's clear we lost because of Logan, oh and the fact Morrison played centre half. Get with it!

If that is a dig at me then clearly we didn't lose just because Morrison played but he has not covered himself in glory this season! And I'm not the one who said "shocking absoloutly shocking" and then agree with bm that we wern't that bad!

I totally understand a goal-keeping error, but in fairness we have hemorrhaged goals that have included Logan, Morrison and Vitor.

And how do you know how many games I watch?
I don't, but it's evident from your swipe at MM that you either don't watch many or you have an extremely short memory.
No, generally we weren't particularly bad. What we are particulary bad at though is scoring goals and until we correct that in a big way, scoring 2 or 3, week in week out we are not going to get out of this league.
Seeing Fryatt and Howard trip over each other to miss an open goal was painful, I have to say.
"Why did we get rid of Sousa."

Totally f*cking ridiculous.
I ran into an old work colleague before the game who said both "I was glad to see the back of Pearson" and "I enjoyed Sousa's style". Idiot.
agree completely . berner was done for pace all to often by an admittedly brilliant Barnes. I thought Abe was very good (bar his throw-in) and Moussa and Vitor looked good.
Barnes was superb, destroyed BB repeatedly.

Just come back from the game. We might as well of played with 8 men; Logan, Moussa and Abe were embarrasing. At 1 1 Dyer came straight off which seemed strange? Logans flap lost us momentum. Baggies took their chances well. Barnes tore us to pieces. We deserved to lose.

If that is a dig at me then clearly we didn't lose just because Morrison played but he has not covered himself in glory this season!

You right he hasn't, but neither has Hobbs. Neither has several others.

And I'm not the one who said "shocking absoloutly shocking" and then agree with bm that we wern't that bad!

Your post ref Morrison appeared to centre the blame on one individual. Or focus attention on one particular player. I think thats unfair. I didn't agree with BM as I didn't go, but on paper 4-1 is a shocking result, no matter how you dress it up.

Just come back from the game. We might as well of played with 8 men; Logan, Moussa and Abe were embarrasing. At 1 1 Dyer came straight off which seemed strange? Logans flap lost us momentum. Baggies took their chances well. Barnes tore us to pieces. We deserved to lose.

Interesting, Beighton highlighted those two as being alright ... how may pints you have pre match? :icon_lol:

Well, that's the cup run done with, probably for the better.

No need to panic about this result, a weakened back four, ressie goalie, and hopefully a striker coming in.

on paper 4-1 is a shocking result, no matter how you dress it up.

They're flying high in the Prem, we are scraping about hopelessly at the bottom of the Championship

So not in the least bit shocking, really - actually quite predictable

They're flying high in the Prem, we are scraping about hopelessly at the bottom of the Championship

So not in the least bit shocking, really - actually quite predictable

Exactly, delusions of grandeur to think we are competitive with a very good WBA side.

Is that Giles Barnes you lot are talking about? Good player he is (if that is the same Barnes we are talking about).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669