Leicester 1 - WBA 4 (Cup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally understand a goal-keeping error, but in fairness we have hemorrhaged goals that have included Logan, Morrison and Vitor.

I think I understand your post .... We have hemorrhaged goals in nearly every game so far this season. The above 3 mentioned players have barely played, so we're consistant. Consistantly poor :icon_bigg

Is that Giles Barnes you lot are talking about? Good player he is (if that is the same Barnes we are talking about).
The very same, and the best player on the pitch by a mile. Cox was intelligent and his positioning is very good, but Barnes gets my vote for man of the match.

On the subject of our defence, Vitor and Morrison prevented the score being a lot higher tonight. All I learned tonight is that the Baggies could well be a proper Premier League side now.

I am a miserablist.

It certainly wasn't a shambles.

Whatever team got the luck of the second goal were bound to win due to the pattern of the game. Once, one side opened up the chances came in and with West Brom possessing a better ability of player they were clinical (their starting eleven tonight was not far off the team we played on Good Friday).

Abe and Moussa provided themselves more than competent bar that throw-in. In Moussa, we possess a central midfielder who actually beat a man. Vitor too won his physical battle but collectively the back four struggled with the WBAs front pairs movement. Lamey will be lucky to put in another shift for City, Gally does himself no favours.

Abe - the only international who cant take a throw...

I don't, but it's evident from your swipe at MM that you either don't watch many or you have an extremely short memory.y.

I didn't have a swipe at him I had a swipe at him playing cb which in turn proved my memory is fine as I remember him being very good last year at rb!

Nicely done Notts.

How did Miller get on? Look useful if we get him in?

Barnes has had injury and attitude issues in the past, but if he can put that behind him he's a proper footballer, and may, just may sniff around the England squad in a year or two.

Last edited:
What did they do so well in the game?

Moussa's thirty yard run which led to a free kick on the edge of the area? Three times he turned a man and dribbled with controlled pace.

Or Abe containing the talent of Dorrans? Also a lovely one- two with Howard into the box where his cross was blocked for a corner earlier on.

I dunno if its been mentioned before, I can't be arsed at half 10 to go through every comment so far.

To have our own sodding fans jeering Logan after his blunder was an absolute disgrace, yes he made a mistake, but what the f**k is jeering and getting on his back going to do? It's going to make it worse & the poor lad will have lost the majority if not all of his confidence.

I for one, was absolutely fuming to hear some of the City 'fans' behind me jeering Logan in SK4. Absolute disgrace.

A bit pissed of i'm not going to Wembley, but not to bothered

I'm more pissed off at the L1/2ers who had to find a new home for this match. Right load of fecking drunken knob-heads moaning about how eveyone should get behind the team and sing etc but then disappearing several times during each half for booze, wee's, crafty fags or whatever.

thought it was 50-50 for most of the game, Logans howler won it for them.

Abe and Moussa where alright IMO, Fryatt was a waste of time.

Ah well, on with the league....

ooh, dont get me started on Lamey. I could do a better job than him FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673