Post Match Leicester 2 bournemouth 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started off in the 60th...

It started in the 61st. i.e. when the clock was showing 60 minutes and some seconds had elapsed.

(note the point that BM was trying to make in his first post on the matter)

Wilf needs to improve his passing by a lot to be better than Kante

A different kind of pass is required from Wilf than was expected from Ngolo. The system has changed.

Right now, I still believe wilf is playing better than ngolo. We'll see in a few weeks when Chelsea come here. That's if he gets picked.

So Wilf is playing better now than Kante now?

This needs serious clarification.

Next someone will be saying that Vardy is better than Hume.

Iain Hume is better than Ian Nacho

Ian Ormondroyd is better than Ian Nacho

Ian or Iain, that is the real question

No, he really is. Has been for ages.
Maguire has been a fantastic defender for us and for England. He has to be one of the most under-appreciated players we have at the club in some quarters. I don’t think in his career, Wes could have courted anything like the admiration and interest that Maguire has in his short time as a defender. You can suggest that this is because he gets forward all you like but first and foremost he is a superb centre back and that’s exactly why top, top clubs will be wanting his signature.

I guess Manchester United, Arsenal, Manchester City, Liverpool and the like will be sniffing around him because of his inability to improve them defensively. He would walk into nearly every defence in this league and most others across Europe.

I guess Manchester United, Arsenal, Manchester City, Liverpool and the like will be sniffing around him because of his inability to improve them defensively.
Come again?

Maguire just needs some sort of a tag that gives him a shock when he tries to go on an adventure. When he has the ball it's not a problem but often he wanders upfield for no reason at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263