Post Match Leicester 2 Everton 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said this in the match thread but I'll say it again here... Big part of last season's success was Pearson getting his subs right. He's done it again!

Delighted with that, feel it was the correct result too, definitely deserved a point.

Everton offered nothing second half and got rightly punished for sitting on a 2-1.

Moore, Morgan, Ulloa and Mahrez all did well. RDL looks really panicky and needs to keep the ball better. Pleased to see Ulloa get off the mark too, could be a very important goal for him to get his first early.

Pleased with the response to going behind both times, didn't give up and fought for everything particularly second half. It's only a point, but it's a fine start.

No James from the start, Drinkwater injured early on, but we still got a point.

Everton looked very dangerous, particularly in the first half, and we struggled to cope with their pace and movement. Our central defenders did well though.

Going forward Mahrez impressed me, he showed that he has the ability to unlock Premier League defences, by taking players on and by making defence splitting passes.
I'll stick my neck out and say that Jamie Vardy is also very big loss. Absolutely delighted with the point. Lovely stuff. I'll enjoy my evening now and the missus will be in for a treat.

I dont think I have said so many swear words to a laptop in quite some time... listening to Trevor fecking Francis didnt help, but maybe my passion for football is returning :)

Oh and it came over about the fans (City's that is). I think those there today can give themselves a pat on the back (the one which 2/3rds of our fans showed Poznan style according to 5Live)

12th man the crowd today :038::038::038:

Last edited:
I'll stick my neck out and say that Jamie Vardy is also very big loss. Absolutely delighted with the point. Lovely stuff. I'll enjoy my evening now and the missus will be in for a treat.

Agreed. They struggled with Mahrez and Schlupp running at them late on. Vardy's pace would've been an added threat.

Although of course if Vardy had been fit, Wood might not have come on!

Wow! Just got back. Felt like a cup game. Felt like a win in fact lol!

Such a shame Chris Wood is pants otherwise we could have had a point from that game!

Pearson on Sky, very calm very collected no over reactions good result etc. etc. Well Fook Yoo Pisspot that was ****ing brilliant!!

Schlupp was awful, De Laet looked nervous and Knockaert slightly naive, other than that, everyone put in a good shift for me. Special plaudits for King, Mahrez and definitely Moore who all had a great game.

I agree with that Matt except Schlupp.

Although his miss was Zamora ish he gave us a new dimension on the wing. Time and time again he created danger with his pace.

I agree with that Matt except Schlupp.

Although his miss was Zamora ish he gave us a new dimension on the wing. Time and time again he created danger with his pace.

All I saw when he got the ball time and time again was a headless chicken heading nowhere before getting tackled.

Reading through the match thread is hilarious; we did well considering we had an awful midfield pair and replaced our only goal threat with someone who can't score.

The ref was awful second half as well, Barry should have had a second yellow twice by my reckoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669