Post Match Leicester 2 Wolves 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
IS the league table fed from a central source to all websites? There appears to be a very annoying error on it: I am currently trying to work out how many points Hull are still in front of us but they are shown as having less. Surely this is an error?

Hulltroll? Can you enlighten me?

Very neat Mawsley.

IMO the comments on the game do not do it justice. It was a real contest. Until Nugent's goal Wolves were as likely to win it as we were and the result was in doubt until the final whistle. I found it enthralling and very tense.

Very neat Mawsley.

IMO the comments on the game do not do it justice. It was a real contest. Until Nugent's goal Wolves were as likely to win it as we were and the result was in doubt until the final whistle. I found it enthralling and very tense.
So did I. It isn't that many games I get to watch during a season but both the two last home games have been available on TV over here and I have enjoyed them both very much. Against Boro I think we dominated the game and would have been robbed if it wasn't for Kaspar's heroics at the end. Yesterday we started really well and should have killed the game off in the first half. Wolves were obviously inspired by Sako's wonderstrike and played much better than the League table would suggest. Still we managed to create chances and we have the players to decide these sort of games. Which is a really good sign for the rest of the campaign.

Last edited:

Thank you!!!

Having been a ref, I never criticise other officials, and especially where Leicester are concerned but I have to say that I am surprised at the push where a penalty was not given. I would love to talk to the guy and find out what his thoughts were about the incident. From the TV perspective I would have given a penalty kick. It doesn't necessarily mean he was a bad ref - anyone can miss something/see it differently. God knows I have.

Other than than it looked as if it was a hard won result and I would suspect Wolves may start putting a run together soon, they looked better than their league position suggests, so a good result for us without a doubt. Look as if the last few minutes would have been very tense.

Well done lads. Now lets hope Hull and Cardiff F*** things up today! Tough games for them.

I thought Wolves looked good going forward but terrible defensively, especially when we pressured them first half. They don't seem to have fixed their problems from last season.

I believe the trending reply to this is 'BOOM!'.

Would it not have been better to hold off until the end of February? Or at least another couple of games? Camberwell's prediction can still come true...

I can already see the multiple 'BOOMS!' every time you post :icon_bigg

Would it not have been better to hold off until the end of February? Or at least another couple of games? Camberwell's prediction can still come true...

I can already see the multiple 'BOOMS!' every time you post :icon_bigg
I think I'm being quite reserved.
10 points clear.
New striker who scores on his debut(which you lot were creaming yourselves about with Woods).
Boom Boom Shakalakalaka Boom in a sock.....

basil.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570