Post Match Leicester 4 Tottenham 1

Yep. Just watched the highlights again. Dier truly genuinely awful. Directly responsible for several of our better chances. He’s ****ing useless.

*Lifts head above parapet*

I'm not really sure what the problem is here. It's obviously close, but the camera angle isn't straight on with the play which results in the naked eye making it look as though the bodies are closer to the goal than they actually are.

Looks like a reasonable decision to me.

VAR is shambolic and made up game by game, Barnes looked onside when they showed the lines at the KP after it was ruled out.... Chelsea should of had a penalty when soucek blatantly used his hand to stop a goal, VAR is no better than just having Refs

Just watched the highlights. Iheanacho was truly magnificent. I really, really wish we could have this version of him every time. Or even half that version would do.

Kristiansen though.... so aggressive and so calm at the same time. I'm a little bit stiff for him.

Yep. Just watched the highlights again. Dier truly genuinely awful. Directly responsible for several of our better chances. He’s ****ing useless.
Southgate will still continue to pick him.

I think Castagne should be investigated for match fixing. The "shot" was ridiculous...

It would have been the most ridiculous own goal I’ve ever seen.

Just watched the highlights. Iheanacho was truly magnificent. I really, really wish we could have this version of him every time. Or even half that version would do.
I really really wish he had had a proper run of games prior to now.

I really really wish he had had a proper run of games prior to now.
Maybe he has only recently been showing the right attitude in training sessions?
... and Vardy obviously off form has pushed his case for starting.

Kristiansen though.... so aggressive and so calm at the same time. I'm a little bit stiff for him.
He’s a ****ing diamond. He was loving it too, having seen fist pumping and shouting at the crowd like that since Steve Howard.

Suddenly we could have Pereira, Evans, Ndidi and Soumare all pushing the rest of the team for starting positions.

The current one, the previous nine, the five before them, and any others I’ve missed
I think you've either done your homework there or had a lucky guess. Maybe it's common knowledge that there have only been 16 permanent England managers. It wasn't in my knowledge bank though. The others you missed are Howard Wilkinson, some **** called P. Taylor, and Stuart Pearce. Technically big Sam was a permanent manager but y'know, bungs and all that.

Still waiting for Brown Nose's analysis? Where are you BN?

People on here said the same about Mendy up until very, very recently.
Soumare is going to be just as good and very likely even better. Wait and see

Soumare won't get a regular run in the side, I think given a chance he would be very good, but after the last 2 games it's difficult to drop anyone.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663