Post Match Leicester 4 Tottenham 1

Not today dipshit.

gettyimages-1465069930-612x612.jpg.52d9f96a9f5fdceafcd2f14d264ea16d.jpg
We were saying on the way back to the car that Maddison wouldn’t be allowed to join The White Hearts gang because he probably wears an aftershave which is too tart for Harry’s nostrils.

Can we all just take a moment to appreciate Papy Mendy trotting off to celebrate in front the away end like he does that every ****ing week?

The Nacho goal was almost as good. Bergkamp-esque.

Whilst we were superb, I'd like to take a moment to think about just how shite Tottenham were, especially defensively. Dier stank the place out, Porro had one of the worst PL debuts I've ever seen, Bentancur and Hojberg looked scared shitless everytime we put them under an inch of pressure.
I don't know how much of loss Lloris and Romero are but how the eff are they 5th with that defence.

Just watching the highlights. I love Iheanacho, he’s such a Mystery. Almost none of his goals have any right to go in at all and I think that’s his brilliance.

Has to be main striker now surely - gaining some regularity!

Apparently the same thing happened in the Palace/Brighton game, Brighton had a goal disallowed when there was a Palace player playing Estupian onside and the line was drawn from the wrong player.

Whilst we were superb, I'd like to take a moment to think about just how shite Tottenham were, especially defensively. Dier stank the place out, Porro had one of the worst PL debuts I've ever seen, Bentancur and Hojberg looked scared shitless everytime we put them under an inch of pressure.
I don't know how much of loss Lloris and Romero are but how the eff are they 5th with that defence.
No
Give us ducking credit
They were one of the form teams
They were top 5
Apart from their rather fortuitous goal, we was in control

Yep, our high tempo and pressing didn't allow them to get going - we made them look poor.

Romero was a big loss for them though.

Tottenham were poor, no doubt. But a lot of that was because of how we approached the game.

If I read correctly, Maddison is now the third highest scoring English player in the league this season (despite playing fewer games than most), and Barnes is the fourth, both midfielders. What England manager could ignore this?

If I read correctly, Maddison is now the third highest scoring English player in the league this season (despite playing fewer games than most), and Barnes is the fourth, both midfielders. What England manager could ignore this?
The current one, the previous nine, the five before them, and any others I’ve missed

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463