Post Match Leicester City 4 Derby 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Matt Mills was superb today, closely followed by Abe.

Schmeichel fills me with confidence.

Can't wait for the next game.

Watched this at my uncles, brilliant performance! Winning 4-0 was excellent, I now think we're the team to beat! And now, after saying that we will go on a string of defeats and finish mid-table

bastion is now used (by some) as a verb. To bastion = to fight against the odds.

It is only used by illiterates who hear a word, do not understand what it means, but decide to invent their own meaning because it sounds nice.

All right minded, decent and intelligent people shoud treat it with the disdain it deserves and it will hopefully go away.

Switched the radio off at 89 minutes so didn't realise Dyer's goal was the icing on the cake till much later. Delighted with the win as beforehand I thought we could struggle against one of the form teams in the division.

Hopefully the couple of ignorati on here who have urged Sven to stick to his best team are beginning to realise his plan has always been to have a 20 plus squad of two superb teams in which the personnel can be interchanged as and when necessary.

Last edited:
It is only used by illiterates who hear a word, do not understand what it means, but decide to invent their own meaning because it sounds nice.

I think you're being unnecessarily harsh on Lako there. Thankfully, he won't be able to understand what you've posted or you could've really hurt his feelings, you heartless bastard

I have a one year old grandchild who says 'meh'. Why do you say it? Makes you sound ridiculous....

See my recent post in the what have you been watching on tv thread. I assume there is no deal.

There's only one way to sort this out.................

I have a one year old grandchild who says 'meh'. Why do you say it? Makes you sound ridiculous....

But, you do appreciate how much of a pompous bellend you appear to everybody in the world reading this, don't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669