Pre Match Leicester City v Tottenham - POSTPONED

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I scroll through Facebook for a few minutes I can prove you wrong

Yes, that is absolutely what should happen. People who refuse to safeguard the health of other people at no cost themselves should be cast out from the city into the wilderness.

You believe that the British government should force people to take vaccines? Do you trust the British government?

If you cast the unvaccinated out into the wilderness, what next? They live separately, we live separately. Then what? Borders? No go zones? What happens?

Not necessarily.

Yes. **** them, they're ****s.
But not all of them are though, are they?

What about women who are planning to have a child soon and are concerned there is insufficient prior testing to prove that this vaccine could curtail their fertility or, indeed damage the health of their baby either short or long term?

I believe in choices and democracy and this is right on the edge of unethical.

What next?

What about women who are planning to have a child soon and are concerned there is insufficient prior testing to prove that this vaccine could curtail their fertility or, indeed damage the health of their baby either short or long term?
The evidence so far shows that women are much more at risk if they don't have the vaccine. The immune system doesn't work as well when you're pregnant.

Hasn't it also been proven that vaccines do not decrease the ability to catch or pass on the virus like originally promised?
So the only unvaccinated people are hurting are potentially themselves.

Im vaccinated, but I completely understand that if someone thinks it's too risky to have a medical product which would usually take 10 years to get to market.
Completely right. The vaccine (in the majority of cases) prevents the individual from becoming more I’ll than if they were unvaccinated.

That is the only PROVEN benefit.

I don’t think I read that anywhere?
In a household setting, where you're spending a lot of time in close contact with other people, it appears that you're as likely to pass it on. But that's because even with a low viral load, the amount of time you spend with other people means they're likely to get it anyway.

But it reduces the severity of illness, so you're less likely to cough, for example, and pass it on in in other social situations where you don't spend so much time with other people. The illness is also over over sooner, so you're not as infectious for as long.

But not all of them are though, are they?

I believe in choices and democracy and this is right on the edge of unethical.

What next?

I also find it absurd how much people complain about the government, but then proceed to give their vote of confidence that the government should have the power to mandate an injection.

In a household setting, where you're spending a lot of time in close contact with other people, it appears that you're as likely to pass it on. But that's because even with a low viral load, the amount of time you spend with other people means they're likely to get it anyway.

But it reduces the severity of illness, so you're less likely to cough, for example, and pass it on in in other social situations where you don't spend so much time with other people. The illness is also over over sooner, so you're not as infectious for as long.

And yep. Some recent studies have shown similar peak viral loads in vaccinated people compared to unvaccinated people who contract covid. These studies only show a similar peak viral load, which is the highest amount of virus in the system over the course of the study. But vaccinated people clear the virus faster, with lower levels of the virus overall and have less time with very high levels of virus present.
Therefore, vaccinated people are, on average, likely to be less contagious.

But again, studies keep changing and showing different things. This is mostly a bunch of "likelies" and "probablies" at the moment. I wouldn't live by any of it.

Everyone who chooses not to vaccinate is a ****. Including footballers.

There, is that clearer for you?
Weirdly, I agree for once.
Football should shut down until the New Year
After that, any player that is non vaccinated and catches COVID, the team should pay the consequences.
It’s time football woke up!
You want your exclusive, extremely well paid job, get vaccinated.

That’s a bit secondary and almost certainly clutching at straws.

No.

If they end up hospital because they didn't have the vaccine, they may prevent someone else getting treatment.
Again secondary, but perhaps more important.

The whole ‘protect the NHS’ bandwagon is without basis and thought and hasn’t just been neglected since Jan 2020, it has been on its knees for years, people living longer and constant under funding compounded by haemorrhaging of money has rendered the institution as not fit for purpose probably since the 70’s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669