Speculation Leicester refused permission to talk to Pearson?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If / When he gets LCFC into the top 6 ( a feat Sven never managed) fans will love it regardless of how we played. Under Nigel the football may not have been free flowing but it wasn't the worst we've seen and the wins soften the blow. Fans make me laugh, take west ham fans, all their moaning about big sam and the style of football, yet if he was sitting 10th playing the best passing football they'd seen the response would be "well it's all very well but it doesn't always win you games in this league"

I for one will welcome Nigel with open arms and pray to the footballing gods he can install some discipline into the play from the players we have and make them hard to beat and start to look worth their 1, 2, 3 & 5 million £ price tag instead of £50's worth they look at the min. And look foward to seeing what sort of players him and Steve Walsh will be able to unearth given a little bit of money.

In particular I think Matt Mills will really benefit from his appointment and I also think it may well be the making of Konchesky and Pantsil and see a return to form for Andy King. On the minus side I think it will be make or break for the likes of Beckford and Bamba, although I seem to recollect that Pearson once tried to sign the former?

Why? He has been our outstanding player so far. What else would he need to do to get Pearson's vote to be on the team sheet?

Agree with tinter Bamba has been one of our best players and if anyone can stop his moments of madness, its Pearson.

Stringer says "Expect some sort of announcement from Hull in the morning with something from #lcfc later. Press conference Weds/Thurs. Welcome back Nigel"

Stringer just tweeted that there will be an announcment from Hull tomorrow and a press conference Weds/ Thurs and finished with Welcome back Nigel!

EDIT: Scoop

Last edited:
Agree with tinter Bamba has been one of our best players and if anyone can stop his moments of madness, its Pearson.

His moments of "madness" get him out of situations more times than I could count and haven't cost us a goal (I'm aware he has been at fault for some goals, but they were through poor defending not "madness")

His moments of "madness" get him out of situations more times than I could count and haven't cost us a goal (I'm aware he has been at fault for some goals, but they were through poor defending not "madness")

Agreed. If anything his moments of madness lead to some of the most entertaining passages of play I have ever seen for us in the way that he always (and I mean always) manages to turn or pull of a trick to baffle the attacker. Can never remember us having such a skillful player in my brief time following Leicester anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00