Match Thread Leicester v Brighton

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long have you been supporting the club?
Since 1994-5. Most frustrating manager we’ve had in my opinion. Not the worst, but the most frustrating.

I’m not sure he’s the most frustrating manager we’ve ever had. Actually I am certain he isn’t. You only have to go back as far as the previous manager to prove that!
He was just shit.

Absolute ****ing bollocks, that is

He’s either completely ****ing blind or completely ****ing stupid
He’s pragmatic and intelligent apparently.

Nope, that’s just not right

The reason we ****ed up last year is because he switched the whole approach to matches, and moved away from 4-1-4-1 which had us romping away

Now he’s seen what a back four and wingers can do, but instead he’s gone back to the hapless back three and no width which has seen us look like turgid shirt against the might of Fulham

Nope, you're wrong.

He changed the formation when Ndidi and Vardy got injured. He rightly learned very quickly that 4-1-4-1 didn't work without them as our performances trying to play 4-1-4-1 without those two were awful.

Nope, you're wrong.

He changed the formation when Ndidi and Vardy got injured. He rightly learned very quickly that 4-1-4-1 didn't work without them as our performances trying to play 4-1-4-1 without those two were awful.
If that’s the case, with Ndidi and Vardy in the team today, why isn’t it 4-1-4-1?

Nope, you're wrong.

Too right. No way this current formation would ever serve up awful performances.

I'magine losing to Fulham with 3 at the back, that would be really awful.

Nope, you're wrong.

so why was he playing 4231 when Wilf was having to play CB? doesn't make sense by your own argument

Anyways, come on citeh!

Had a shit weekend, could do with cheering up!

The last two times Thomas started straight after playing in the Europa League in midweek, he was taken off at half time (Wolves and Fulham). After these two occasions, BR said that he believed that Thomas wasn't yet physically capable of doing two matches a week at a high level but that he was working on it and would get there.

Why is that bad management? It's good management.
We were awful as a team in both of those games. To a man. He's a better option than a knackered Fuchs, not least of all because we can then accommodate a back four and get some much needed width in the team. Like I say, he hasn't learned from the Fulham game.

We were awful as a team in both of those games. To a man. He's a better option than a knackered Fuchs, not least of all because we can then accommodate a back four and get some much needed width in the team. Like I say, he hasn't learned from the Fulham game.
its almost like asking Luke Thomas to be our entire left had side is a bit much for him instead of letting him play as a left back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669