Match Thread Leicester v Brighton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feck me, I give up.

I will just refer those of you incapable of understanding basic football management to this.

https://www.britannica.com/sports/football-soccer
or maybe stop trying to act like you and only you really understand football ...

Brendan is obsessed with the back 3 because the media gave him a proper rimjob talking about how much of a genius he was when we beat Man City, if/when they do that he becomes obsessed with what ever it was the media talked about

its almost like asking Luke Thomas to be our entire left had side is a bit much for him instead of letting him play as a left back
Bingo

Oof that was close.

We've had all of the play and yet we've been carved open through the middle like we're playing one at the back nevermind 3.

I'm really not doing this. I'm suggesting that maybe, just maybe, BR knows more than all of us about how to manage his squad through this tough schedule with several key players missing.
no you are completely ignoring our point, its not about personnel so much as the set up, with the players we have on the pitch right now we could be playing 4231 or 4141 both systems that suits us so much better

We've had all of the play and yet we've been carved open through the middle like we're playing one at the back nevermind 3.
Ala against Fulham

no you are completely ignoring our point, its not about personnel so much as the set up, with the players we have on the pitch right now we could be playing 4231 or 4141 both systems that suits us so much better
Why don't you apply for the job then?

I'm really not doing this. I'm suggesting that maybe, just maybe, BR knows more than all of us about how to manage his squad through this tough schedule with several key players missing.
And I don't think many if any are disagreeing with that. He is still capable of being a stubborn arse though. He got it badly wrong against Fulham, West Ham and Sheffield United. Some of us think he has it wrong today. I'm sure he knows a lot, more than us, but he is human. He makes errors.

Vardy on the left touchline near the halfway line..... really hate this setup. A lot.

I’m watching the NFL, as it’s a Sunday night so there shouldn’t really be football on at this time anyway. Can someone shout me if anything interesting happens please?

Three of our back four are injured and have been for months.

That's it really. It cannot be that hard to comprehend why he having to adapt as a result.

Vardy on the left touchline near the halfway line..... really hate this setup. A lot.
I don’t think anyone knows where they’re supposed to be. Tielemans was on the right earlier.

Three of our back four are injured and have been for months.

That's it really. It cannot be that hard to comprehend why he having to adapt as a result.
yet we still have 2 CB's a left back and a right back on the pitch right now, how on earth would we manage to play a back 4, I really cannot work that out ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669