Pre Match Leicester v Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone not attending this game I believe it is live on Radio 5.

Fixed for you Fitz. BTW, I'm surprised that they haven't yet asked for DNA samples of those wanting a ticket.

i was tempted to put when, but as I'm not allowed to buy tickets any more I'm more optimistic about our chances.

I'm surprised that they haven't yet asked for DNA samples of those wanting a ticket.
Actually, you they do require a DNA sample, but it's a DNA sample from the person that you were seated next to at the match you attended last season.

I called the ticket office earlier, got redirected to the small intestine where I spoke to the sparrow prince. I was given a helmet and torch to get through the 'maze' and hopefully will hear the riddle soon.

I called the ticket office earlier, got redirected to the small intestine where I spoke to the sparrow prince. I was given a helmet and torch to get through the 'maze' and hopefully will hear the riddle soon.

I got plans for us, nights in the scullery.

3-1 Everton. I think we will miss Vardy and the lack of 2nd winger with Mahrez. I'm half hoping we play three in the middle to neutralise Barkley. If Coleman is out that would be great news and give us half a chance.

I really hope we avoid an early goal. It will kill all the buzz and excitement of the day. Personally I can't wait. Going to make everyone of these 19 home games an event.

1 - 0 home win. Job done

The plastics all go home a happy bunch in their nice new shirts

Last edited:
3-1 Everton. I think we will miss Vardy and the lack of 2nd winger with Mahrez. I'm half hoping we play three in the middle to neutralise Barkley. If Coleman is out that would be great news and give us half a chance.

I really hope we avoid an early goal. It will kill all the buzz and excitement of the day. Personally I can't wait. Going to make everyone of these 19 home games an event.

Knockaert is in contention.

Knockaert is in contention.

I think his naivety may actually see him become one of the potential flops this season. I hope that I am incorrect.

Reasonably confident, even with the injuries. Gut feeling says draw.

Think we'll go with a 4-2-3-1 for this; just the other day Pearson was suggesting that 4-4-2 was dangerous against possession-based teams (of which Everton certainly are). Bit concerned about who the third midfielder might be though.

_48230373_parker282.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673