Pre Match Leicester v Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.
In that case, we will have to bring out our secret weapon:031: and get Micky to predict a negative result for us:bat:, to counteract "the mockers" effect:068:
New avatar couldn't hide that this was posted by you. The smilies gave you away

Dammit Lawro - we're fecked now!

On the bright side though, Mahrez should score/get an assist or two... I took him out of my Fantasy Football team today.

Popped into three local shops this morning to get opinions/forecasts on the result of the game:

Carpet Shop - City fan: I'm excited about it. Any result except a heavy defeat will do for me.

Kitchen and bathroom shop - West Ham fan: I watched your live game the other week and have seen the highlights of the others on M0tD. You're doing really well; much better than even you could have expected. Both Lawrenson and Lennon have said 1-1 on the BBC website/ I think that's abotu right.

Fruit and Veg shop - Untied fan: Did you see the way we set about QPR last week? (I saw the way QPR capitulated. Yes) We're going to slaughter you. Your defence won't see us going past you. You might get two goals but we'll get four, though I think 6-0 is more likely.

Who's the more deluded one? Who should I go to see first on Monday?

Popped into three local shops this morning to get opinions/forecasts on the result of the game:

Carpet Shop - City fan: I'm excited about it. Any result except a heavy defeat will do for me.

Kitchen and bathroom shop - West Ham fan: I watched your live game the other week and have seen the highlights of the others on M0tD. You're doing really well; much better than even you could have expected. Both Lawrenson and Lennon have said 1-1 on the BBC website/ I think that's abotu right.

Fruit and Veg shop - Untied fan: Did you see the way we set about QPR last week? (I saw the way QPR capitulated. Yes) We're going to slaughter you. Your defence won't see us going past you. You might get two goals but we'll get four, though I think 6-0 is more likely.

Fruit and Veg man is deluded. I'm out here with a Man U fan, and even based on their relatively poor form, he's confident they will come and walk all over us, and Di Maria is the best player in the world ever ever ever.

And we think we have a problem with mongie fans...

Do you go around town regularly just asking random people for their opinions on things?
Do you do the surveys for Family Fortunes?

I'd expect us to do better than QPR. QPR were awful and didn't look up to the fight in the slightest. Man United's defence is still weak but having Blind holding does add a lot of strength to it.

I think they might put Falcao in their starting lineup today, probably for RVP who was ineffectual against QPR. I think the 4-0 flattered them last week but think they'll grow on that and it will give them confidence.

A narrow defeat here isn't the end of the world, I just don't want us to get slaughtered.

We have started fantastically well but it cannot continue. We are bound to be exposed by a team at some point. United to win 3-0.

Things that will p*ss me off about tomorrows game, whatever the result:
If City get a win. It won't be how good Leicester were, the media will focus on why Man U lost it.
If it's a draw - The media will be on about how Utd remain unbeaten
If Utd win - it'll be all about how Utd have turned the corner and are in great form.

Things that will p*ss me off about tomorrows game, whatever the result:
If City get a win. It won't be how good Leicester were, the media will focus on why Man U lost it.
If it's a draw - The media will be on about how Utd remain unbeaten
If Utd win - it'll be all about how Utd have turned the corner and are in great form.

yes, but we'll have the satisfaction of being above them in the table.

I have a spare ticket for this, anyone interested? the down side is you will have to sit next to me:icon_eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566