Let's all laugh at Leeds Part 1,123

Status
Not open for further replies.
But they didn't. Just like Leicester.

The examples I gave were of clubs that actually did completely fold, not of clubs that had financial problems but managed to come through it and stay alive, and stay in the league.

I fully understood that Jefferino. I just gave two examples who are fairly big that very,very nearly went bust. They are quite possibly the nearest clubs going to the wall since Accrington, Maidstone, Newport, Bradford PA, Aldershot.

Doncaster are another club went very nearly went bust and if it was for getting relegated at the right time to the Conference meaning small budgets etc. They would have gone bust.

Last edited:
your right!

they should never have been allowed to do it!

So, in which case, Leeds can simply be picked up in a liquidation sale for a couple of quid, relocated to Eccles and rebranded "Arrogant racist motherfeckers FC"

In fact, I'm going to do it and fill the stadium with horse shit.

Ahh, can't do that...Wise is there already :icon_cool

I'll be on the new board of directors there, I suggest we build them a new stadium out of Hovis.

Can I ask a stupid question? I thought that the MK Dons were the same club as Wimbledon, only that they had relocated and changed their name much like football teams do in the States? :confused:

Wimbledon died as a football club when it was relocated in Milton Keynes.
Having reformed as AFC Wimbledon, like Aldershot they will probaly climb the non league pyramid and gain entry back to the football league within a few years. The population of MK were probaly the winners in the saga, by getting a team into the league where as beforehand they hadn't any hope of that. How long before the Dons is dropped from the MK Dons.
I wonder if any Wimbledon fans at all bother to travel to MK:102:

Let's be clear about them ~ Wimbledon were a Fourth Division side that were elevated way beyond their natural order by an influx of cash. Theirs was a false position that is now re-adjusting itself.

As for who is the real Wimbledon - it's like a religious perspective that there's a soul and a physical body. The spirit raised itself to form a little fan-team while the corpus was laid to rest in Milton Keynes.

Had a leeds fan round my house last night and only mentioned that they were bottom of the league three times in 1 and half hours. I was quite restrained really.

Had a leeds fan round my house last night and only mentioned that they were bottom of the league three times in 1 and half hours. I was quite restrained really.

Why? give it to the ****ers left right and centre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00