Let's all laugh at Leeds Part 1,123

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the BBC. ;) It just gets better. :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_bigg :icon_bigg

Leeds could play at South Leeds Stadium, home of rugby league club Hunslet, while they redevelop Elland Road. (Daily Mail)

Best thing is, it won't be " they " who redevelop it - they sold it some time ago.:icon_bigg

Grauniad today says they have the right to buy it back for £18.2 million. Which, if they did so immediately after coming out of admin and shafting a their creditors, would stink. Especially since it looks like Leeds finances are a murky affair, at best.

Grauniad today says they have the right to buy it back for £18.2 million. Which, if they did so immediately after coming out of admin and shafting a their creditors, would stink. Especially since it looks like Leeds finances are a murky affair, at best.

To be honest, I can't see them going into adminstration unless they are totally broke, it would be a situation Bates was not totally in control of.

From some Irish site. :102:

My favourite Leeds contract story is about the time the very mediocre Seth Johnson and his agent went in to negotiate personal terms with Peter Ridsdale and agreed beforehand they'd ask for £25,000 per week and settle for £15,000.

His first offer was: "£35,000 a week, take it or leave it."

They took it.

When asked to justify the size of his salary by a journalist after failing to shine at Elland Road, Johnson's argument was: "He offered me £35,000 per week. Was I supposed to ask for less?"

That's irrefutable logic.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I feel this video is quite appropriate for this thread:icon_lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOocnhT8FPY[/youtube]

another leeds hate video

[YOUTUBE]qnDMixQFppU[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I must be the only one on here who really couldn't two fecks about Leeds,I'm indifferent to their plight:102:

Has this already been seen.

[YOUTUBE]uJC0QKCjPLI[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:
from skysports
Leeds United, who were already on the verge of relegation from the Championship, have entered administration, incurring with it a 10-point penalty.

Administrators understand that these points will be deducted from this year's total and not next, thus confirming the club's relegation to League One, but also ensuring, crucially, that The Whites start next season with a clean slate

:098:

Full Article

sorry just noticed. i am subscribed to this thread, so came to it through the email i got for the last message

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669