Let's NOT start the Witch Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
has anybody got some hard evidence that jfh would be a bad buy

Biff, nobody has any hard evidence of anything.
It's all just conjecture & opinion, that's what forums are about.

When you are sat in the pub talking shite with the lads, that is exactly what you are doing, talking shite with the lads.
There's no reason to carry documented evidence around with you to back up your opinions.

When you are sat in the pub talking shite with the lads, that is exactly what you are doing, talking shite with the lads.
There's no reason to carry documented evidence around with you to back up your opinions.

Source ??

How on earth could anyone have hard evidence?

The guy is a big-time charlie, fact. He would be paid a lot of money, fact. He is also way past his best, fact. Charlton could not wait to get rid of the 'primadona' fact.

MA wanted to make sure he was going to want to play and had the skills for the thrills before plunging a huge % of his transfer wage budget in to old big bum.

Last edited:

i agree in principle to what your saying. my question is for those who are adamant he would be no good.

in my mind hes worth a gamble.

jfh has always struck me has being arrogant and cocky and always had a swagger on the pitch and gave the impression he was better than everyone else

How on earth could anyone have hard evidence?

The guy is a big-time charlie, fact. He would be paid a lot of money, fact. He is also way past his best, fact. Charlton could not wait to get rid of the 'primadona' fact.

MA wanted to make sure he was going to want to play and had the skills for the thrills before plunging a huge % of his transfer wage budget in to old big bum.
obviously you :icon_conf

jfh has always struck me has being arrogant and cocky and always had a swagger on the pitch and gave the impression he was better than everyone else

Well if he had signed for us he probably would have been

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670