Lineker v The BBC

FFS and folks on here call me stupid and deluded

There's a huge body of evidence that suggest "folks on here" are spot on. I mean it's sad enough that you post on here from time to time, but now you are posting such utter utter drivel on subjects that you are clearly under qualified to comment on, at least in any serious forum. I think it's best for you to jog on now.

There's a huge body of evidence that suggest "folks on here" are spot on. I mean it's sad enough that you post on here from time to time, but now you are posting such utter utter drivel on subjects that you are clearly under qualified to comment on, at least in any serious forum. I think it's best for you to jog on now.
Bloke's just putting the NF into NFFC, maybe we shouldn't expect more

1/ They may not have passports. If you are penniless and living in a state that wants to control you, you don't get one
2/ If your phone is the most critical thing in your life, yes. Ask your kids - if the house is on fire - are they saving phone or passport?
The kids don't appear to be as important as you think as predominantly they aren't with their caring sharing dads

Surprise me and tell me that wherever you're currently and comfortably sat, your passport and other documents are closer to hand than your phone
So, you are also of the belief that these tens of thousands all have to rush out of wherever they live at the same moment in fear of their lives without a chance to grab their passports and any documentation

Good job they remember the money to pay the gang masters to get them here illegally then ain't it.

You have no friends then? You'd really pick one with slightly better welfare (which is demonstrably not what a lot of economic migrants are here for) than one that you might make friends or have some support in?
I didn't write better welfare system.

Demonstrable what economic migrants are here for - go for it sonny, demonstrate away.

Oh. And which humanitarian crisis or war zone are these economic migrants fleeing from?

Did someone remove your empathy and ability to imagine what the situation might be like in other countries Rich?
Being as you guys all have an extremely strong sense of empathy with these illegal immigrants and are welcoming them to the UK with open arms, how many of you are housing feeding and caring for at your own homes.....

The kids don't appear to be as important as you think as predominantly they aren't with their caring sharing dads
Not the question but well - and bizarrely - ignored.

So, you are also of the belief that these tens of thousands all have to rush out of wherever they live at the same moment in fear of their lives without a chance to grab their passports and any documentation

Good job they remember the money to pay the gang masters to get them here illegally then ain't it.
So you're suggesting every single one is just trying to game the system, obviously. That's why so many get approved. Oh wait no that's not accurate.
Have a butchers, although I suspect you'd rather stick your fingers in your ears and hum... https://tinyurl.com/yw2h6fpf

I didn't write better welfare system.

Demonstrable what economic migrants are here for - go for it sonny, demonstrate away.

Oh. And which humanitarian crisis or war zone are these economic migrants fleeing from?
Again well done for ignoring the actual point to make yours.
And of the small boats - quite a few are from Afghanistan. So, is fleeing the actual Taliban alright for you?

Being as you guys all have an extremely strong sense of empathy with these illegal immigrants and are welcoming them to the UK with open arms, how many of you are housing feeding and caring for at your own homes.....
We aren't housing and caring for them. That is what the tax system is for, so that we have a vaguely compassionate government that is able to rehome people who have been booted from their home countries and maybe even try to improve everyone's life whilst they're at it. It is not either or.
This gov't is putting £2bn into reducing homelessness, after committing £5bn yesterday to the military. Is that enough?

I don't get it Rich. Whilst there are the inevitable few that will of course get through the system, can you seriously not see that this is not the scale of problem Suella and her colleagues are trying to make you think it is?

Not the question but well - and bizarrely - ignored.

So you're suggesting every single one is just trying to game the system, obviously. That's why so many get approved. Oh wait no that's not accurate. Have a butchers, although I suspect you'd rather stick your fingers in your ears and hum... https://www.refugeecouncil.org.uk/i...-asylum/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwtsCgBhDEARIsAE7RYh2hxx tFgV8DsGwqSIb8qBQiw-c3WxTlyU6LOrKNFYKznEl4cwRFISYaAh6JEALw_wcB

Again well done for ignoring the actual point to make yours.
And of the small boats - quite a few are from Afghanistan. So, is the Taliban alright for you?

We aren't housing and caring for them. That is what the tax system is for, so that we have a vaguely compassionate government that is able to rehome people who have been booted from their home countries.

I don't get it Rich. Whilst there are the inevitable few that will of course get through the system, can you seriously not see that this is not the scale of problem Suella and her colleagues are trying to make you think it is?
Very difficult to multi quote on tablet but here goes.

1. All I'm saying is that very few women and children appear to be on these boats. You think differently fair enough.

2. All I'm saying is that if someone has a genuine need for asylum then why pick on the UK and enter the way they are. How about applying from a safe country. Oh. And if you think the refugee council is a balanced viewpoint....

3. No, they aren't from Afghanistan etc. They are from France which last time I looked wasn't a war zone which again begs the question. Why traipse across several safe countries to get into the UK?
If the UK simply stopped welfare for immigrants how many would still come?

4. Funny that how all the people welcoming these people steadfastly refuse to have anything to do with them. NIMBYism personified. So you believe that the tax system is there for foreign ( fact as they are foreign) folks to come over here and leech off the system - hotels and all found.

You believe that these people are either not here, not staying at hotels. Not economic immigrants but all a plot by Suella Braverman and Co to con us.

The Tories are in full destruct mode so you'll get your wish shortly when Labour get in to power - God forbid.

Our views are diametrically opposed so best draw a line under things now.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263
9Middlesbro4363
10Preston 4363