Look forward to the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
1124.jpg

Wouldn't that be a dry suit not a wet suit?

Or a gimp suit

You call being in 20th place doing big club stuff? Dont know about Cornwall i am from Devon which is where Plymouth is!!! Did you get a spirit level in Geography then!:075:

Eh? Your humour is way above my head now.

A spirit level???

*EDIT* Ah wait now! I geddit! It's another clever wordplay this time on O level, right?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That is f*ckin gas! Spirit level HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Brilliant, just brilliant

Last edited:
On about my English,I dont speak bollocks and have been going to my Club for 40 years when my dad first took me.Maybe not like your club but we are like a family and we know each other,I am a season ticket holder and have been since i earnt my first wage, i go away on a lot of the Argyle coperate deals which are good value, you get to fly with the team stay in the hotel with the players have a meal go to the away vip then watch the game. I do that 8- 10 times on away games and beleave it or not the 4 guys that run the club i have known since they were just fans, they put in 250k each for a place on the board and have done wonders.Player was Alan Sheen and it was leeds i ahd to ring someone who was with me for his name, went to Leeds my mistake. I to be honest i dont give a flying f**k if you think i am talking bollox.:icon_roll

Barry's lad?

this has got to be a wind up, right? somebody own up

if any normal Plymouth fans read this, they'd be embarrassed, it's a rather poor reflection on their intellect

You call being in 20th place doing big club stuff? Dont know about Cornwall i am from Devon which is where Plymouth is!!! Did you get a spirit level in Geography then!:075:

He's right Plymouth is in Devon. The only reason I know this is because last time I travelled down the M5 south, Liverpool and Manchester United were both playing at home. Coach after coach past me in the opposite direction with red flags in the back windows stating things like 'Plymouth Reds', 'Devon Reds' etc. It would appear that they are the fifth biggest club in Devon (not Cornwall) if you include Exeter and Torquay.

On about my English,I dont speak bollocks and have been going to my Club for 40 years when my dad first took me.Maybe not like your club but we are like a family and we know each other,I am a season ticket holder and have been since i earnt my first wage, i go away on a lot of the Argyle coperate deals which are good value, you get to fly with the team stay in the hotel with the players have a meal go to the away vip then watch the game. I do that 8- 10 times on away games and beleave it or not the 4 guys that run the club i have known since they were just fans, they put in 250k each for a place on the board and have done wonders.Player was Alan Sheen and it was leeds i ahd to ring someone who was with me for his name, went to Leeds my mistake. I to be honest i dont give a flying f**k if you think i am talking bollox.:icon_roll

so much can be read into you post here. Why the fcuk would you pay over the odds to fly with your team on a corperate deal... it's only fcuking Plymouth for smegs sake-picture the scene, everyones on the team cattle wagon and this morons running 'round like a crazed teenager who's just seen Robbie Williams____"Oooh Mr Fallon, Mr Fallon, could i have your autograph" sad!!!

4 people paid 250K each to be on the board. MUGS. They obviously had a good milking season and thought to themselves what shall we do, do we spend our money on a new flea bath for our children or the sheep, or, invest heavily in a football club then let the manager arrange contracts etc

And finally, you say "i ahd to ring someone who was with me for his name"..... why did you have to ring him if he was with you. twat! ****ing southern idiots, intent on inerbreeding, do the world a favour and use contraception. The last thing we need is thousand of Plymouth fans in our satdium all sex crazed and retard strong!

Cant believe i missed this today, what a superb thread.

Well done everyone, im genuinely proud of you all, and still ****ing despise the lot of you.

isn't Plymouth really really famous for something?

oh yeah, something about somebody leaving

so much can be read into you post here. Why the fcuk would you pay over the odds to fly with your team on a corperate deal... it's only fcuking Plymouth for smegs sake-picture the scene, everyones on the team cattle wagon and this morons running 'round like a crazed teenager who's just seen Robbie Williams____"Oooh Mr Fallon, Mr Fallon, could i have your autograph" sad!!!

4 people paid 250K each to be on the board. MUGS. They obviously had a good milking season and thought to themselves what shall we do, do we spend our money on a new flea bath for our children or the sheep, or, invest heavily in a football club then let the manager arrange contracts etc

And finally, you say "i ahd to ring someone who was with me for his name"..... why did you have to ring him if he was with you. twat! ****ing southern idiots, intent on inerbreeding, do the world a favour and use contraception. The last thing we need is thousand of Plymouth fans in our satdium all sex crazed and retard strong!

Steady on! Don't 'tar us all with the same brush', just because of this numpty!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669