Post Match Manchester United 2 Leicester 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
You hate him because he's getting older?

I'm not sure he should be playing today either, doesn't mean I can't stand him.

He's a club legend. Stop being such a wanker.
I don't hate anyone but his continued presence in the team is something I cannot stand as it's the biggest example of an unwillingness to move on and bring in new players.

I have no doubt in my mind that Maguire wouldn't be playing if Huth had been fit

He can be club captain even if he isn't on the pitch. If he plays he's captain, if he doesn't, someone else is. It's really not difficult to understand.
Jeff that is correct but why make him first team Captain?
The question is simple do you think Morgan is good enough?
Also if the answer is no how do you sign a new player to replace the team Captain?
It is like Harry Kane at Spurs they can not sign a striker to sit on the bench.
I do not hate Morgan more have the view that he is hurting us Simpson is having to cover for Mahrez and Morgan

I think quite a few would agree that he is past it and hence many has said we need a new CB. But purely on today's game, he did a decent job.
I am trying to point out that we can no longer play a deep defensive game because of Morgan, his decisions and positioning is woeful!

Would just like so say we are not the same person but we are close

514780.jpg

You can't miss something you've never had, or so I've heard. Though I miss a good Kelly Brook (the woman not the boxer before anyone's clever) tit wank so I kinda get the intent.
If iborra had been in the squad then ozzaki could of been brought off start of the second half and he would of stopped man u from being able to push so far into our half

If iborra had been in the squad then ozzaki could of been brought off start of the second half and he would of stopped man u from being able to push so far into our half

If he could of then he might of. But then he could of been shite if he could of. Of course he could of been great and we could of won 10-0.

Of of of of of of bollocks

You say that, but I'd guess a dry sand tit wank isn't as appealing as it sounds.

Which, by the way, it absolutely does not sound appealing.

Well then I suspect you're thinking of the boxer. Try again thinking of Kelly Brook.

I don't really know what I can add to this thread. It's definitely up there for thread of the year :icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566