Post Match Manchester United 2 Leicester 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am beginning to agree with those who have described Shakey as one dimensional.

We set up so negatively that any half decent attacking side will really give us problems.

We need to give every game a go and be fearless.

Sad set up and there was no way we were going to hold out for 90+ minutes.

Pointless playing so negatively and only giving it a go once we concede, better come out more offensive from the start.

Well most of you said he was gonna be crap then my apologies

He could of been an absolute disaster. I thought his CV suggested he was too good for us. I got my prediction right...means **** all though. Just because you get something right once essentially means **** all, most of the time I'm wrong, I've got a lack of intelligence and qualifications to back that up...doesn't mean I'm always wrong, or right, or wrong. I'm right about the tit wanks though. Long term the sand may be wrong, but now it's right. Fairly sure I'm right about not being Jeff, but if evidence suggests otherwise then fair enough.

I would just like to ask where is brown nose?

Am I supposed to be somewhere?

Reflections on the game earlier. I thought it went better than I'd expected. We set up and played exactly as we all knew we would. It was a Nigel Pearsoneque away performance against a good side. Stick everyone behind the ball and keep your fingers crossed that the opposition have a bad day. We had no tactical plan worth the name.

I thought Man Utd weren't as good as they were made out to be. A lot of fuss and froth but little actual quality, except for Pogba who was excellent. They deserved to win of course, they just didn't impress me.

On the key moments, I don't think it was a penalty. N'Didi switched off for their first. And their second was lucky/offside.

As I said before the game, their weakness is their defence but we failed to test it. When we did get the ball to Mahrez, he clearly worried them. I'm also going to complain about taking Vardy off when we were chasing the game at 1-0, what on earth was that about?

Maguire and Morgan did their best, ably supported by Simpson and Mahrez. The rest were pretty poor to average. I was shouting at the TV when Gray wasted possession twice with ridiculous shots and missed the through ball to Mahrez but he actually did okay after that. James was wank throughout. He must own incriminating pictures of Shakespeare or the owners.

Gray needs a slap. Mindless, Schluppesque runs with the same end product.

He will score the odd wonder goal but 9 times out of 10 the only danger he possesses are to those in row Z.

Delusions of grandeur.

Who put magic mushrooms in my wine? Somebody must have or am I just dreaming reading this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566