Mandaric bid to be rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
This bid represents the future of this club and IMO it would be catastrophic if it doesnt go through. Any of the current board trying to protect their own interests will be found out very quickly and will have no future here

I tell you what got me thinking Mandy was not in poll position, and that was the post that said the East Midlanders were in on Monday doing due diligence. You don't normally allow them access unless they are in poll position, which makes me think discussions have been ongoing for some time - and it had been kept secret. Once due diligence starts, it's very difficult to keep things under wraps, with ten or so outside accountants running around making nuisances of themselves.

Sharapova, Please update me, who is the east midlanders

If you mean leicester tigers. that is a little bit silly, Why would the Tigers have any intreast in LCFC. they cant sort out there own affairs, let alone try and manage a real club, they would distroy us and probably take the tigers down as well

It would be financial Madness

If you mean leicester tigers. that is a little bit silly, Why would the Tigers have any intreast in LCFC. they cant sort out there own affairs, let alone try and manage a real club, they would distroy us and probably take the tigers down as well

It would be financial Madness

Welcome to the madhouse then!

I don't think for one minute the bid will be rejected, maybe some further negotiations and then MM will be running the show for the Jan transfer window.

He has made his intentions clear by putting his bid in so quickly, lets not forget he's a clever business man and understands Leicester are a sleeping giant he can make a few quid out of. He's playing a clever game by getting the fans on his side, lets face it are the current shareholders ever going to get us into the Premiership? Doubtful, as they are not willing to invest any more cash. They saved the club but now its time to move forward and compete at the highest level where are club belongs.:038: :038: :038: :038: :038:

I don't think for one minute the bid will be rejected, maybe some further negotiations and then MM will be running the show for the Jan transfer window.

He has made his intentions clear by putting his bid in so quickly, lets not forget he's a clever business man and understands Leicester are a sleeping giant he can make a few quid out of. He's playing a clever game by getting the fans on his side, lets face it are the current shareholders ever going to get us into the Premiership? Doubtful, as they are not willing to invest any more cash. They saved the club but now its time to move forward and compete at the highest level where are club belongs.:038: :038: :038: :038: :038:

We all know that but do they?

they have to sell to MM, sell to the Tigers and LCFC would become second choice, to the tigers which would bring us down to there size and ambition.

Selling to the Tigers must not happen

We all know that but do they?

As long as they get a return on their investment they will be happy - I'm sure the bid will make them all a few quid. MM is a clever man and knows what he is doing. How much will the manager get to spend (hopefully Kelly) £5m - £10m?

As long as they get a return on their investment they will be happy - I'm sure the bid will make them all a few quid. MM is a clever man and knows what he is doing. How much will the manager get to spend (hopefully Kelly) £5m - £10m?

You would think....

I Know i havnt posted very often but i have strong feelings on this, having supported this great club like everyone else for so long i feel that this after so much frustration has given the club light at the end of the tunnel, if the board decide not to go with MM it clearly shows they do not care about the future of the club, and although it pains me to say it i would feel very bitter some time after it had all blown over if they fcuk this up for everyone.

I Know i havnt posted very often but i have strong feelings on this, having supported this great club like everyone else for so long i feel that this after so much frustration has given the club light at the end of the tunnel, if the board decide not to go with MM it clearly shows they do not care about the future of the club, and although it pains me to say it i would feel very bitter some time after it had all blown over if they fcuk this up for everyone.

surely the board would have their reasons why the bid would be rejected.

And if his plans were to raise prices 100%, rename us Leicester South Coast City and move the stadium to Bournemouth, would you still say that ?

i agree and if the reasons were justified and for the good of the club and the not themselves thats cool, but its obvious to me when you read and listen to his comments MM is very fan orientated, he cares about football - thats the type of person i would want running the show.

And if his plans were to raise prices 100%, rename us Leicester South Coast City and move the stadium to Bournemouth, would you still say that ?

Instead we can be called Leicester City Tiger Cubs play in green and red on a friday night to leave th ground free for the Tigers on a saturday.

if the board decide not to go with MM it clearly shows they do not care about the future of the club

Why?

What if they think there alternatives which are better for the long term future of the club - rather than getting in someone who might be here for a few years before pissing off to find another club he can make money from?

i agree and if the reasons were justified and for the good of the club and the not themselves thats cool, but its obvious to me when you read and listen to his comments MM is very fan orientated, he cares about football - thats the type of person i would want running the show.

i agree with that MM, seems to love football and passion is what we need!

someone in charge that will head the club and be at the forefront of Leicester City Football Club

I like to read everyones crack on here, but everyone is so inconsistant

One minute RK is useless - unbeaten in eight he is a god

One minute MM is the man to save the club - the next he is gonna ruin our team.

I think other investors will have an agenda, however Mandaric left Portsmouth after a couple of years, made some coin and now they are in the top six of the prem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669