Mark Speight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's a tragic attitude to have Biff.
That's an awful lot of people that you have no sympathy for.

If that is supposed to make me feel any different, i dont.

Anybody who needs drugs to sugarcoat there lives is a waste of time.

Drugs not drink killed Mark Speight's girlfriend and aparently indirectly caused his death. Bringing drink into the argument is just a red herring.

It is not a 'red herring', it is a statement of fact.
Alcohol is a drug.

It would also be more correct to say that the way that she used the drugs killed Mark Speight's girlfriend, not the drug itself.

Moderation never killed anybody.

I'm sure the reason for his heartbreak is the fact that she's died, and not the reason why she died.

Yes, she died because of the drugs, yes, I'm sure he had feelings of guilt and wastefulness, but the overriding feeling is surely heartbreak for the loss of somebody who he shared his life with.

As much as I don't condone the cowardly act of suicide, I do understand the heartbreak that could lead to somebody thinking they have no future and they will never see happiness again. But life sorts itself out, and maybe, just maybe he killed himself because of the endless comments being aimed in his direction by people who have no idea about his life or his feelings. Maybe the curtain twitchers killed him :102:

He might of introduced her to drugs, and indirectly killed her.

Didnt she have a large amount of cocaine and sleeping pills in her system anyway... one or the other could have killed her - one legal, one not

I'm sure the reason for his heartbreak is the fact that she's died, and not the reason why she died.

Yes, she died because of the drugs, yes, I'm sure he had feelings of guilt and wastefulness, but the overriding feeling is surely heartbreak for the loss of somebody who he shared his life with.

As much as I don't condone the cowardly act of suicide, I do understand the heartbreak that could lead to somebody thinking they have no future and they will never see happiness again. But life sorts itself out, and maybe, just maybe he killed himself because of the endless comments being aimed in his direction by people who have no idea about his life or his feelings. Maybe the curtain twitchers killed him :102:

we will never know will we.

People are making me out to be heartless.

i tend to stay out of celeb marriages/agruements because it doesnt interest me what so ever.

Everyone has a harsh life Melts, i personally as im sure most people on this forum have gone through harsh times family breaks/deaths of people close to you and other personal situations. I have seen and witnessed things i dont wish on anyone, i have had the worst luck, getting beat up/car getting stolen/ i broke up with my girlfriend this week and much worse things. Yes of course i felt down and low, but life is for living. I can understand everyone is different and take things differently, and people that take their life are at the lowest of all lows but their is always light at the end of the tunnel!

Drugs not drink killed Mark Speight's girlfriend and aparently indirectly caused his death. Bringing drink into the argument is just a red herring.

We are all waiting for the same moral high tone when you start describing the effects of alcohol. :102:

Last edited:
we will never know will we.

People are making me out to be heartless.

i tend to stay out of celeb marriages/agruements because it doesnt interest me what so ever.

Everyone has a harsh life Melts, i personally as im sure most people on this forum have gone through harsh times family breaks/deaths of people close to you and other personal situations. I have seen and witnessed things i dont wish on anyone, i have had the worst luck, getting beat up/car getting stolen/ i broke up with my girlfriend this week and much worse things. Yes of course i felt down and low, but life is for living. I can understand everyone is different and take things differently, and people that take their life are at the lowest of all lows but their is always light at the end of the tunnel!
Lucky ****. Wait 'till you're pushing 40, you'll have experienced that shit a million times over, and much worse.

Didnt she have a large amount of cocaine and sleeping pills in her system anyway... one or the other could have killed her - one legal, one not

I believe she had also taken booze i think getting ino a scalding hot bath might have killed her.

If that is supposed to make me feel any different, i dont.

I have absolutely no desire to make you feel differently Biff, it was just an observation.

Anybody who needs drugs to sugarcoat there lives is a waste of time.

Why?
Used in moderation, drug taking is a lot of fun. I wouldn't call somebody a 'waste of time' for enjoying themselves. Even if I disagreed with their method of having fun.

His death was more to do with his breakdown due to his partner dying. Simple really, tragic and I feel sympathy for the chap.

It possibly plays on his mind the same debate we are having here about his partner's death.

why swear?
As my Mum used to say "Some people are enough to make a ****ing saint swear".

If I'm honest Scarbs, my life is full of heartache and heartbreak at the minute and I'm not interested in listening to other people's non specific "problems" that I find frankly trivial. I'm not really interested in a giving you my sob story, neither am I interested in getting into a "my life's worse than your's" debate.

We're going off topic, this thread is neither about you, nor me.

Used in moderation, drug taking is a lot of fun. I wouldn't call somebody a 'waste of time' for enjoying themselves. Even if I disagreed with their method of having fun.

Im glad you can control it Macky.

Macky, out of interest what drugs do you take ??

Lemsip, calpol, rennies

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: I've been known to have Junior Disprin when I'm feeling adventurous as well.

To be honest, I've tried most but use on a regular basis, depending on situation & availability, alcohol; caffeine; hash; skunk; coke; ecstasy; speed and acid.

I'm not bragging, it doesn't make me big or clever and I wouldn't encourage anybody else to take anything. I would though encourage anybody that is going to use any drug to be informed about what they are using.

I should add, that I am also a very responsible, hard working father with a nice house and a nice motor.

Last edited:
I had you down as a skunk user. Im surprised about the acid acid/ecstasy I asume you dont do them as regular as the weed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46