Mark Speight

Status
Not open for further replies.
As my Mum used to say "Some people are enough to make a ****ing saint swear".

If I'm honest Scarbs, my life is full of heartache and heartbreak at the minute and I'm not interested in listening to other people's non specific "problems" that I find frankly trivial. I'm not really interested in a giving you my sob story, neither am I interested in getting into a "my life's worse than your's" debate.

We're going off topic, this thread is neither about you, nor me.

so is many people's! and i never wanted a "my life's worse than your's" debate.

Can we just discuss Mark speight/drugs?mackys habit the rest of it is very tiresome :102:

:To be honest, I've tried most but use on a regular basis, depending on situation & availability, alcohol; caffeine; hash; skunk; coke; ecstasy; speed and acid.

I hope your confidence in the quality of your supplies does not let you down.

I had you down as a skunk user. Im surprised about the acid acid/ecstasy I asume you dont do them as regular as the weed.

I don't no and not as regularly as I used to.
Shared half a trip with one of the lads last night actually and that was the first time in a few months.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: I've been known to have Junior Disprin when I'm feeling adventurous as well.

To be honest, I've tried most but use on a regular basis, depending on situation & availability, alcohol; caffeine; hash; skunk; coke; ecstasy; speed and acid.

I'm not bragging, it doesn't make me big or clever and I wouldn't encourage anybody else to take anything. I would though encourage anybody that is going to use any drug to be informed about what they are using.

I should add, that I am also a very responsible, hard working father with a nice house and a nice motor.

without knowing you Macky IMO opinon any father that takes the drugs you mentioned above cant be responsible, as the effects are still unknown! you are putting your life in danager and your children may find them selves godforbid fatherless.

Im sure you are a great Dad, and im not questioning that and dont take offence to this but i drugs and being responsible is an oxymoron! they dont mix

I used to do weed/leb oil/ etc a very long time ago but only smokes i wouldnt do pills But its your choice as long as you dont hurt anybody what the feck :102:

I used to do weed/leb oil/ etc a very long time ago but only smokes i wouldnt do pills But its your choice as long as you dont hurt anybody what the feck :102:

how do you know if you're hurting anyone! the pill you take might react badly in the blood and cause a fit and death! its only a maybe but most of life is 'what if' however if it does happen and it has happened it will effect your friends and family!

Your right, drugs never hurt nobody..................

without knowing you Macky IMO opinon any father that takes the drugs you mentioned above cant be responsible, as the effects are still unknown! you are putting your life in danager and your children may find them selves godforbid fatherless.

Im sure you are a great Dad, and im not questioning that and dont take offence to this but i drugs and being responsible is an oxymoron! they dont mix

No offence taken Scarbs, I understand your point but I do disagree.
The two aren't mutually exclusive and it goes back to the point I was making about moderation and being informed.

And a piano may land your head. Or an anvil.Or a very large crate with ACME on it. You can live your life by what ifs only what is.

how do you know if you're hurting anyone! the pill you take might react badly in the blood and cause a fit and death! its only a maybe but most of life is 'what if' however if it does happen and it has happened it will effect your friends and family!

Crossing the road is dangerous, bungee jumping is dangerous, sports can be dangerous. They can also be a lot of fun.

Macky i have one question and one question only.....................how would you feel if when your daughter got to say 15 and you caught her doing ecstasy.:102:

Macky i have one question and one question only.....................how would you feel if when your daughter got to say 15 and you caught her doing ecstasy.:102:

It's a great question lazz and one that has already crossed my mind.
The truth is I can't stop her, I would be as worried as **** about her and all I can do is make sure that she all the information she needs for her to be as safe as possible if that is what she chooses to do.

No offence taken Scarbs, I understand your point but I do disagree.
The two aren't mutually exclusive and it goes back to the point I was making about moderation and being informed.

if you are taking drugs because you believe you are taking them in moderation and have been informed then you are naive. There is no way of knowing what might happen when you inject/swallow or whatever. Plently of people have gone to a club have took one pill and its killed them!

Your body might just give up, fed up of fightening whatever it is. There is also no way of knowing what the chemical compostion is of what you are taking.

You're not stupid Macky, you know that when you do coke you are risking your health, it maybe not be death but plently of other things.

There is no way of knowing what might happen when you inject/swallow or whatever. Plently of people have gone to a club have took one pill and its killed them!

Your body might just give up, fed up of fightening whatever it is. There is also no way of knowing what the chemical compostion is of what you are taking.

You're not stupid Macky, you know that when you do coke you are risking your health, it maybe not be death but plently of other things.

Correct Scarby and that is a very powerful argument you've just given for the legalisation and regulated production of all drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46