Martin Allen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going down further in my estimations....

images

Yes Duzza, but you can't see from the picture just how hard Allen is squeezing the little feckers hand. Wise is in agony !!!

Maybe Allen is the cheap version of Warnock, and unlike Warnock may be prepared to have MM in the 'kitchen' supplying him with the 'ingredients' to work his brand of motivational magic on. I am quite certain that if we, City, and MM get to the point of promotion, MM will have no qualms about tossing Allen out for a more attractive/expensive Premiership manager, if he does not think Allen can hack it at that level.

Sums it up nicely.

My only serious doubt is how a new manager is going to turn things round to the point of challenging for promotion in the near future.

The odds are tho' that Allen will produce some improvement - based on his fiercer attitude towards poor performances.

From the MK Dons Website:

Milton Keynes Dons can today confirm that the club has reluctantly given permission for Martin Allen to be approached by Leicester City with regard to the vacant managerial position at the Walkers Stadium.

It is not the club's policy to prevent any of its players or staff discussing the opportunity to progress in their careers.

Martin has enjoyed a successful first year with us and it comes as no surprise that clubs at a higher level are interested.

We have no further comment to make at this time.

bit disappointed...

that nobody has done "M.Allen is Milan's man"

;)

Maybe Allen is the cheap version of Warnock, and unlike Warnock may be prepared to have MM in the 'kitchen' supplying him with the 'ingredients' to work his brand of motivational magic on. I am quite certain that if we, City, and MM get to the point of promotion, MM will have no qualms about tossing Allen out for a more attractive/expensive Premiership manager, if he does not think Allen can hack it at that level.

Excellent post, M-TBT. This might well be the case.

Interview with Warnock on RL where he says 'I wouldn't say there is much chance of me going to Leicester if I'm honest'.

Interview with Warnock on RL where he says 'I wouldn't say there is much chance of me going to Leicester if I'm honest'.

still not sure on allen, warnock seems to have better history but if allen is appointed ill trust milan and get behind allen.

still not sure on allen, warnock seems to have better history but if allen is appointed ill trust milan and get behind allen.

I thought that was TNBD's job :102: :102:

Last edited:
i wonderd how long it would be before some one said that as soon as i posted.:icon_bigg

joe is wasn't bad only took a minute ;) :icon_lol:

i think martin allen will do a good job, what did MON achieve before he came to leicester city??

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58