Speculation Matt Derbyshire

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to hear half-assed racism and mindless musings. I've said before and I'll say again, a strikers job is to score goals, Yakubu does that, it doesn't make him a bad striker if he doesn't ****ing run around like a twat. Alan Young was a ****ing striker, he should see that. I wonder if Gary Lineker would write off Yakubu quite so thoroughly. It's because he's black Young has a gripe, not because he doesn't do his job properly.

I don't want to hear half-assed racism and mindless musings. I've said before and I'll say again, a strikers job is to score goals, Yakubu does that, it doesn't make him a bad striker if he doesn't ****ing run around like a twat. Alan Young was a ****ing striker, he should see that. I wonder if Gary Lineker would write off Yakubu quite so thoroughly. It's because he's black Young has a gripe, not because he doesn't do his job properly.

I don't think Young bases his dislike of the Yak solely on the colour of his skin. Could be down to some confused old prejudices but I wouldn't call someone a racist unless they said something that explicitly confirmed that they are indeed so. (Unless Young has said something horribly inappropriate that I haven't heard.

I think Young's main beef is the way that the Yakattack plays, not because he's Nigerian. For the record, I agree that Yakubu coming back would be magnificent, unless he's going to try and rinse out of every penny we have to offer, in that case he can feck off.

Are you saying that Young should make intentionally erroneous observations just to raise the ire of listeners?

Was I?

I probably was because I only found out I was a bigot the other day after years of believing I wasn't. I obviously don't have a clue what I think or mean.

The trouble with you is you don't understand irony.
Really? Do you think so?

Oh, I see. You were being ironic. Not ironic in the actual meaning of the word, but rather in the inaccurate American sitcom definition. Which in itself is incredibly ironic, isn't it? May I be the first to point out that that is hilarious. So funny, in fact, that I just pissed my boxers while sewing my sides back together. You are one funny bastard.

Would this be a free transfer ? If so I'm cool with it

He's got a couple of years remaining on his contract but has been told to find a new club since a new manager has come in so I would imagine it would be a nominal fee involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669