Mattock hands in transfer request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think someone has already come in for Mattock NP said Bugger off and Joe's had a strop. I think this likely to be whats happened, but i can't be Forest as thats illogical. Got to be Brom or a premiership side.

On the subject of prices. Those two lads who i never heard of went from Sheffield United to spurs for several Million. I think it would be daylight robbery if we get less than 2.5 mil!

Ive never rated him, slow as ****. N'Gueesen could get past him in a coma.

That's why I hope he goes to a Championship club, either Gradel Or Danny would skin him.

yh Berner is good, and Powell is good but slowing down a fair bit......i wouldn't buy a "replacement"....just use those two and that o'neil lad for now....

Does anyone think someone has already come in for Mattock NP said Bugger off and Joe's had a strop. I think this likely to be whats happened, but i can't be Forest as thats illogical. Got to be Brom or a premiership side.

On the subject of prices. Those two lads who i never heard of went from Sheffield United to spurs for several Million. I think it would be daylight robbery if we get less than 2.5 mil!

I doubt it as he rang up when he was on international duty, so I doubt he would know whether the club have rejected or accepted bids yet.

Can't believe people on RL texting in moaning at Mandaric for lack of ambition !! We are selling a mediocre left back for 2 million, that's a cracking bit of business.

I hope, I really hope you are being ironic here.

No - we've only got Berner in that position, as well as Twattock who obviously has no interest in paying for us.

I doubt it as he rang up when he was on international duty, so I doubt he would know whether the club have rejected or accepted bids yet.

Can't believe people on RL texting in moaning at Mandaric for lack of ambition !! We are selling a mediocre left back for 2 million, that's a cracking bit of business.

I have to agree...never ever seen any potential in him...more of a liability!

I'd be happy to wager a bet that he wont end up a mediocre left back, not unless a foxes fan runs him over on Braunstone Gate!! " 2 Million seem's a bargain to me mate given the money being banded about for some very average lads. 2 mill with sizeable add on's at the least.

I'd be happy to wager a bet that he wont end up a mediocre left back, not unless a foxes fan runs him over on Braunstone Gate!! " 2 Million seem's a bargain to me mate given the money being banded about for some very average lads. 2 mill with sizeable add on's at the least.

I don't think Mattock has ever improved since I first saw him a few years ago, he was always good at going forward but can't cross, he gets burned by the same wingers using the same trick passing the ball behind him and running on to it. He is slow, the only good thing he can do is overlap and now and then go on a mazey run which ends up with a shite cross or shot most of the time. I disagree, Mattock will never be a consistent prem player, he is to slow and un reliable. I hope we get this two million and move on and spend the money on a striker, Mattock is a greedy selfish prick who clearly has no respect for anyone including his manager, as he hands in a transfer request over a phone. Good riddance Joe, you did a decent job for us but leaving on these terms is unacceptable and you deserve the abuse you get when you come down the Walkers next year.

England U19, U21, starting line up, blah blah blah, i think 2 Million is a snip unless the add ons double it!

Why is there so much short sightedness that he is not worth over 2 million easily?

I understand though that if he wants away, given the contract issue then something is better than nothing i suppose!

England U19, U21, starting line up, blah blah blah, i think 2 Million is a snip unless the add ons double it!

Why is there so much short sightedness that he is not worth over 2 million easily?

I understand though that if he wants away, given the contract issue then something is better than nothing i suppose!

The contract issue can be the only factor keeping the price down,. I know he's not a world beater but given the current market.

I remind you again of the blades Kyle twins!!

Well, a bit unfortunate that. Not seen quotes that animated from Pearson since he joined the club.

If Pearson has the stones to dump DJ in the ressies, he certainly won't be having any of this from Mattock.

So...sell him to the highest bidder, sort out a striker, go and get Mcgivern on loan and Roberts your mothers brother.

Bit depressing though, I never like seeing home grown players move on.

I think that he will do well and is a good footballer. However if he is not willing to play for Leicester we need to sell him for as much as we can with add ons

I doubt it as he rang up when he was on international duty

I'm sure Mattock's agent was straight on the phone to him when he smelt the money he might be able to skim from the deal.

Has anybody listened to Nigel pearson on the radio?....very angry man.

I reckon he has been tapped up whilst playing for England,so much for i am a leicester lad and all that.

Was there not a post about mattock before the end of the season saying he will be definately leave leicester in the summer if a prem club came in for him....bit bizarre then if its the baggies.

When I saw Richard Stearman play his first senior side game, I thought he has got something about him, but for whatever reason he went stale and a move away was best.

I've never felt the same watching JM.

I agree, regardless of whether I personally think he's worth such an inflated amount.

As others have rightly refered to, the likes of the Sheff U full backs, Gunter from Cardiff to Spurs and Delph to Villa suggest if young home-grown talent moves on to bigger and better things, the buyer would expect to pay over the odds.

NP clearly - and understandably - enraged, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566