Mattock To WBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is worth remembering that Joe Mattock has not yet had his day in court. He has a right to give his side of the story.

Very true. And that is why included the words "This all depends, of course, on him being convicted." in my post which appears immediately above yours. Mattock will almost certainly be well represented and will have ample opportunity to give his version of the event. Whether this will show him in much better light even if acquitted, we will have to wait to see.

Hopefully though, if he is guilty, he will admit to the fact not only because it virtually guarantees him a lighter sentence but also saves him the embarrassment of having every small detail of the case examined in public.

Can't wait for Saturday because of this tosser, he best get loadz of deserved abuse, the big headed arrogant prick.

Think he'll get all the stick that he deserves on Saturday !! Arrogant t@$t got too big for his boots without every fulfilling any of his potential at the club . Hopefully another Brian Little reception for when he arrives on Saturday !!!

Reckon we'll see a piece in the Mockery on Friday where Mattock is interviewed and says how much he loves Leicester, and how he was misunderstood.

big week coming up for smokin Joe, the return to his boyhood club on the 7th then up in court on the 12th.

Couldn't give a monkeys about Mattock TBH. I shall treat him with complete indifference.

i wouldn't wish him harm...but i'd like to see him get skinned for three goals and get substituted to cries of "keep him on, keep him on, keep him on"

big week coming up for smokin Joe, the return to his boyhood club on the 7th then up in court on the 12th.
To be honest, it's only a PCMH (Plea and Case Management Hearing). If he pleads guilty, then the court will probably adjourn for pre-sentencing reports, and if he pleads not guilty, the court will arrange a trial date, which could be at least a couple of months away if it's expected to last 2-3 days.

Last edited by a moderator:

Please don't call him Smokin Joe. The real Smokin Joe was the first man to defeat Mohammed Ali,took part in arguably ther greatest fight of all time, was one of the greatest boxers ever and was always a credit to his sport.
It is never difficult to distinguish Joe Mattock from Smokin Joe Frazier.

Please don't call him Smokin Joe. The real Smokin Joe was the first man to defeat Mohammed Ali,took part in arguably ther greatest fight of all time, was one of the greatest boxers ever and was always a credit to his sport.
It is never difficult to distinguish Joe Mattock from Smokin Joe Frazier.

:thumbs_up

But when Twattock turns up at the 'Rumble in the Walkers' will our Dany N'G float like a butterfly and sting like a bee?

Last edited:
To be honest, it's only a PCMH

Nevertheless many people will be interested to hear his plea. And whatever the plea, it will open up more avenues for speculation. :icon_cry:

Last edited:
Nevertheless many people will be interested to hear his plea. And whatever the plea, it will open up more avenues for speculation. :icon_cry:
Don't get me wrong, I've already been putting two and two together on this, but for many people who don't understand the system a PCMH can seem like a pointless exercise. Not my words!!

Don't get me wrong, I've already been putting two and two together on this, but for many people who don't understand the system a PCMH can seem like a pointless exercise. Not my words!!

Then they should just consider the money it saves them.

What's he done wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670