Mattock To WBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, well, well. Guess who's coming to visit us next week? If it isn't billy big bollocks.

With a little bit of luck, Watford will get a result there and he'll come home with a crick in his neck from looking up at us.

Next Saturday we can put some daylight between us and him. Wouldn't that be pleasant?

What was it, Joey? "Much better chance of going up with Albion". "Big step up" etc.

Gormless prick.

What was it, Joey? "Much better chance of going up with Albion". "Big step up" etc.

Don't know about that but we certainly have a much better cance of going up with Berner and not Mattock playing at left-back.

Can we please call him 'Twattock'? ;)

Watford more than capable of beating them tomorrow, I fancy them to get something, same with Forest at Cardiff. Middlesboro', Bristol City and Newcastle will probably all win.

i hope Wayne Brown breaks Mattock's left ****ing leg next saturday......the little scumbag money-grabbing ****

I'd settle for a Brian Little-esque hounding from the home fans followed by an own goal to hand us the game, in the dying seconds. Ooohh the satisfaction. I can imagine the chant now...'Mattock, is a Leicester fan...'

i hope Wayne Brown breaks Mattock's left ****ing leg next saturday......the little scumbag money-grabbing ****

I would look at it as more of a great bit of buisness by Leicester, 2m in the bank and better players filling his position.

Last edited:
That was the figure being speculated before he was sold, by the time he was actually sold most of the reports had the fee much lower than that.

Seeing as none of us no for sure how much he was really sold for as it was undisclosed it may have been 2m or it may have been less or could have even been more.

Last edited:
Seeing as none of us no for sure how much he was really sold for as it was undisclosed it may have been 2m or it may have been less or could have even been more.

so why say it was £2m? It's post like yours which start bad rumours.

I don't understand the hate for him? He moved clubs. Yes the way he did went about it was a bit twattish but it happens.

I don't understand the hate for him? He moved clubs. Yes the way he did went about it was a bit twattish but it happens.

Agreed, I guess it's just because he's a 'Leicester lad' he should have stayed until he was thrown out of the club... He's free to go wherever he wants to if someone wants to sign him.

That said I'm not opposing the idea of letting him know he's made the wrong choice.

From what I’ve heard he has been told he could get a custodial sentence

A custodial sentence is certainly the 'starting point' in the sentencing decision after convictions for ABH. Magistrates are however under pressure to keep people out of prison, particularly for those who would receive a short (less than a year) sentence. A community punishment will also be considered and I feel that community service is a more likely outcome.

This all depends, of course, on him being convicted. An early indication of a guilty plea will lessen the sentence. A conviction after pleading not guilty and he'll regret it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669