Maybury linked to move

Status
Not open for further replies.
if maybury is waiting for his contract to be paid up then i dont blame him afterall we were the ones who gave him the contract and were happy for him to sign it if you want to blame someone then how about the person who brought him to the club and deemed him good enough for that contract..but like everything its all about opinions :102:

:icon_eek: you rate him as a player then HF :102:

the rest i agree with :icon_wink

Whether I rate him or not is irrelevant.We gave him a contract,he plays when asked.He would say he plays to the best of his ability,others may think he has no abilty and is a poor player and thats fair enough but hje is still entitled to have his contract paid up

if maybury is waiting for his contract to be paid up then i dont blame him afterall we were the ones who gave him the contract and were happy for him to sign it

Exactly I fail to see what is so difficult to understand myself:102:

Exactly I fail to see what is so difficult to understand myself:102:

It's quite simple. In virtually any other industry poor performance is not tolerated and will result in performanced reviews/management and eventually dismissal. Simply sitting at your desk every day doesnt constitute doing a good job! Thats the general point.

IMO what people are pissed at is the fact that players (not just him) get paid shit loads for doing sod all and not giving 100% ,when if we did that we would be sacked /warned then sacked if we did not improve

But he might say he is giving 100 % its just your opinion he isn't.He might say thats as good as I am

good news that maybury's out.
and good to see that we can tough out a good away point when we are playing dreadfully.

i'm still concerned that we need about 3 players in over the next ten days though.

saturday was a good exercise in proving that a few injuries leave us very short indeed: weso, n'gotty and hayles filled in willingly for the injured/suspended kisnorbo, clemence and laczko. However, if we have to play that team for the remainder of the season, we will really struggle to put a run together.

We need a right back, Norris and a versatile winger in pretty sharp in my opinion.

I think that Stearman should be converted back to centre back to give us options there (he seems to be growing in physical strength as well), but can only do that if we have a first choice right back.

But he might say he is giving 100 % its just your opinion he isn't.He might say thats as good as I am

Everything is about opinions, thats not really the point. The point is that football is not like most industries which seems to be what irks suporters at times. Granted, he would be crazy not to hold out for his contract to be paid up but that doesnt make it right.

Everything is about opinions, thats not really the point. The point is that football is not like most industries which seems to be what irks suporters at times. Granted, he would be crazy not to hold out for his contract to be paid up but that doesnt make it right.

But its the way it is:102: You lot are saying he should be sacked,you can't start sacking players because fans don't rate them

Ok If you where his employer what would you do :102:

I'd be kicking myself for employing him.To sack him he'd have to commit gross misconduct ie not play.He plays to what he would say is the best of his ability.Pay him up and move on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00