Maybury linked to move

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am finding it difficult to understand that you can't see that just turning up for work every day is not honouring your contract.

Have you seen Alan Mayburys contract then? So what exactly is he doing wrong in order for him to be sacked.A lawyer would rip you to shreds in Court

Last edited:
Have you seen Alan Mayburys contract then? So what exactly is he doing wrong in order for him to be sacked.A lawyer would rip you to shreds in Court

He isn't carrying out his job to the satisfaction of his employer. I know plenty of people who have been dismissed for the same, whats different?

He isn't carrying out his job to the satisfaction of his employer. I know plenty of people who have been dismissed for the same, whats different?
Why isn't he ? You want him sacked its You who would have to prove it

Last edited:
Maybury could turn round and say ''Well play me and I will play to the best of my ability'' and there is feck all you could do to prove he wasn't playing to the best of his ability.

Agree 100%. However the issue isn't about wether he is doing his best, it's about whether he is able to do the job he was employed to do. Two completley different things.

Agree 100%. However the issue isn't about wether he is doing his best, it's about whether he is able to do the job he was employed to do. Two completley different things.

But he's doing it.How would you word a footballers contract then? You have to prove he isn't doing the job he is employed to do,its You who wants hin sacked so the onus is on you to prove it.Tell me how and why he isn't doing the job he was employed to do?

Which he is perfectly able to do

nothing about Maybury he's played for the res team just what YV was saying about player not playing on a Saturdays :023:

so what the rest of the squad who dont play 1st team games nor reserves should their wages be stopped i dont see what the difference is its just an opportunity to slate maybury about something im sure 99% of you would do if you were in his shoes

But he's doing it.How would you word a footballers contract then? You have to prove he isn't doing the job he is employed to do,its You who wants hin sacked so the onus is on you to prove it.Tell me how and why he isn't doing the job he was employed to do?

Doesn't need to be worded any differently from any other contract.

Performance reviews etc are a widely accepted and used part of industry. Set goals, give chance to achieve, if failed issue warning/new goals where appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69