MdV Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy Genius said:
get you...................:icon_bigg

The Rushden who up until satutrday were bottom of the whole of the Football League..you'd get a game for them BG:icon_lol:

highland fox said:
The Rushden who up until satutrday were bottom of the whole of the Football League..you'd get a game for them BG:icon_lol:

not with my wind problem......:icon_bigg

There must be players lined up to come in, bear in mind the board sacked Levein as relegation would be seen as unacceptable, so to then move out two of our most experienced players doesnt stack up, if the board are already planning for relegation then surely what would be the sense in sacking the manager, IMO we are on the verge of naming our new manager and he is already reshaping his squad.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
There must be players lined up to come in, bear in mind the board sacked Levein as relegation would be seen as unacceptable, so to then move out two of our most experienced players doesnt stack up, if the board are already planning for relegation then surely what would be the sense in sacking the manager, IMO we are on the verge of naming our new manager and he is already reshaping his squad.

Bob disagree AlphabetFox

PFKAKTF FOX said:

could be freeing up money in saved wages to pay out any compensation that might become due, the savings on DD and MDV wages would add up to a tidy sum

Duzza said:
Yes thanks. Queue Dion gag???

BG had a wild night in Paris some years back....Alan quite enjoyed it too.

Last edited:
I am confident Cotterill will be named as the new manager in the next 24 to 48 hours and the signing of a couple of loan players in pretty quick time.

Duzza said:
Yes thanks. Queue Dion gag???

I realised what I had put, I didnt mean it that way.........

But did he gag?..:icon_razz

highland fox said:
BG had a wild night in Paris some years back....Alan quite enjoyed it too.

And what about your quality time in Sunderland..........Alan confirmed that too.....:biggrin:

Boy Genius said:
And what about your quality time in Sunderland..........Alan confirmed that too.....:biggrin:

I believe a number of posters have enjoyed trips to the Isle of Man, or I think that is what they meant when they had said they had spent many a pleasant evening in Douglas :eek:

bit of a shame, he never really seemed all that suited to championship football. like everyone else on here im assuming/hoping that dublin and de vries have been allowed to leave to free up funds to pay compensation for a new manager

Mark de Vries is de nieuwe spits

dinsdag 31 januari 2006 16:51

Mark de Vries is de nieuwe spits van Heerenveen. De Surinamer wordt voor een half jaar gehuurd van Leicester City, dat uitkomt in de Engelse Championship.

De Vries speelde in Nederland eerder voor FC Volendam en Dordrecht '90, waar hij een transfer naar Hearts of Midlothian verdiende. De afgelopen anderhalf jaar speelde hij dus voor het Engelse Leicester City, waar hij tot 7 doelpunten in 45 duels kwam.

Sc Heerenveen huurt Mark de Vries tot het einde van het seizoen, met een optie tot koop.

Steven said:

Mark de Vries is de nieuwe spits van Heerenveen. De Surinamer wordt voor een half jaar gehuurd van Leicester City, dat uitkomt in de Engelse Championship.

De Vries speelde in Nederland eerder voor FC Volendam en Dordrecht '90, waar hij een transfer naar Hearts of Midlothian verdiende. De afgelopen anderhalf jaar speelde hij dus voor het Engelse Leicester City, waar hij tot 7 doelpunten in 45 duels kwam.

Sc Heerenveen huurt Mark de Vries tot het einde van het seizoen, met een optie tot koop.

Point?!?

Steven said:

Sorry Stevo but it is all a bit double dutch for me !

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Sorry Stevo but it is all a bit double dutch for me !

riginally Posted by Steven

MDV is the new striker.

MDV is the new striker of Heerenveen. The Surinamer is being loaned from Leicester City for half a year, that come from the English Championship.

MDV earlier played for FC Volendam en Dordrecht '90, where he earned a transfer to Hearts. For the last year and a half he played for LCFC where he got 7 goals in 45 games.

Heerenveen are loaning MDV until the end of the season with an option to buy.

:023: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570