Megson - Your Opinion

Megson - Opinion

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly my position........ I too, am mainly West Midlands based and know Albion people. Megson is not likely to bring much excitement to Leicester and I can't see it being a success.

However, we desparately need an upturn in our fortunes and if Megson delivers then I will be delighted to have got this one wrong.

The unique (for Leicester) situation is that since Milan is the sole owner, he can simply continue to bury his mistakes and start again, but I think he will continue to find it difficult to bring in his first, second, third choices etc.....I wonder how far down the list was Megson this time.

To me we've ended up with Megson cus nobody wants to work with MM, but what happens when Megson get the boot say christmas who the hell will want the job then, John Barnes!! :102:

This doesn't seem to be on SSN, will they bother to cover this press conference?

This doesn't seem to be on SSN, will they bother to cover this press conference?

Just mentioned it briefly, said they'll have more coverage of it later in the hour.

Confirmed on the OS.
http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/LatestNews/0,,10274~1111519,00.html

Says Taggart and Burrows join him, but their exact roles have not yet been confirmed.

The mention of Izzet and Elliott from last night seems to have disappeared in today's stories. Maybe they'll be added in later?

i voted for.
the past is history as far as im concerned (is that an oxymoron).people on here keep harping on about what gm has done in the past,some of it memorable and some of it forgetable, but whats important is the future, and the future of lcfc.
the people on here who are trashing this appointment without giving him a chance are not true leicester fans imo,fans maybe, but not true loyal fans.
have your say by all means, but the next time you go through a turnstyle to watch your team in theory you are a hypocrit.
milan is a buisness man and a excelent one at that,hes employed megson to do a job, not to piss some fans off,so i suggest you get behind the chairman and manager and one day you can call yourself a true fan.

Just mentioned it briefly, said they'll have more coverage of it later in the hour.

Confirmed on the OS.
http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/LatestNews/0,,10274~1111519,00.html

Says Taggart and Burrows join him, but their exact roles have not yet been confirmed.

The mention of Izzet and Elliott from last night seems to have disappeared in today's stories. Maybe they'll be added in later?

Maybe Milan is just trying to gloss over we have given the job to one of the worst managers in the history of football!!

i voted for.
the past is history as far as im concerned (is that an oxymoron).people on here keep harping on about what gm has done in the past,some of it memorable and some of it forgetable, but whats important is the future, and the future of lcfc.
the people on here who are trashing this appointment without giving him a chance are not true leicester fans imo,fans maybe, but not true loyal fans.
have your say by all means, but the next time you go through a turnstyle to watch your team in theory you are a hypocrit.
milan is a buisness man and a excelent one at that,hes employed megson to do a job, not to piss some fans off,so i suggest you get behind the chairman and manager and one day you can call yourself a true fan.

Idiot, what ridiculous statements to make.

Find me one person that is not happy with this appointment that has said they will not still support the team. Of course everyone wants him to do well, but we may not think he will achieve it.

Just because we are not unzipping our trousers and willing to put our cock in MM's mouth for everything he does, does not mean we are not supporters of LCFC.

Idiot

Idiot, what ridiculous statements to make.

Find me one person that is not happy with this appointment that has said they will not still support the team. Of course everyone wants him to do well, but we may not think he will achieve it.

Just because we are not unzipping our trousers and willing to put our cock in MM's mouth for everything he does, does not mean we are not supporters of LCFC.

Idiot
thats my opinion,and an idiot i am not.as for you...well i wont bother wasting my time

thats my opinion,and an idiot i am not.as for you...well i wont bother wasting my time

But your opinion is ridiculous.

Just because some are skeptical of this appointment does not mean we will not support the team. All fans of LCFC want us to get back to the Premiership and will be great-full for whoever takes us there.

And seeing as you have had to result to being personal, it suggests that you have nothing to back up your ridiculous opinion with

But your opinion is ridiculous.

Just because some are skeptical of this appointment does not mean we will not support the team. All fans of LCFC want us to get back to the Premiership and will be great-full for whoever takes us there.

And seeing as you have had to result to being personal, it suggests that you have nothing to back up your ridiculous opinion with
theres been people on here threatning to return/burn season tickets in my opinion they are not true fans.what can be more ridiculous than that. im not getting personal but i do dislike people who dont know me and what ive achieved call me an idiot

theres been people on here threatning to return/burn season tickets in my opinion they are not true fans.what can be more ridiculous than that. im not getting personal but i do dislike people who dont know me and what ive achieved call me an idiot

Still supporting the club after all they did pay the money for a season ticket. The club aren't particularly bothered once they have got your cash what you do to them.

Yes but that is in the heat of the moment, I doubt anyone will actually do that, just like I doubt that anyone who had bought a season ticket will go to the matches just to vent their disappointment at Megson. Everyone who goes to the Walkers wants City to win (apart from the away fans of course).

How do you become this so-called 'true fan' then? Go to every home and away game, buy all the shirts? Bollocks, everyone that follows LCFC is a fan, no more, no less, why do some people aspire to be seen as better than others?

TBH, I couldn't give a toss what you have achieved, you can still be an idiot. George W Bush is president of USA which I would say is quite an achievement, but does that make him not an idiot? :icon_roll

GARY MEGSON'S BLUE ARMY !!!!!

i cannot believe i am actually saying that, and will be saying that on saturday, from his interview he seems pretty confident and i am backing him to get the job done, least he aint a joke like MA2 was

GARY MEGSON'S BLUE ARMY !!!!!

i cannot believe i am actually saying that, and will be saying that on saturday, from his interview he seems pretty confident and i am backing him to get the job done, least he aint a joke like MA2 was

How exactly was MA2 a joke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670