Milan Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought RS was implying that TD was not competent to perform his duties, and in a normal job would be sacked. Which seems fair enough.

Sorry, I wasn't aware he was a shareholder, the annual return I've got is a little out of date.:icon_redf

It's even worse than that, I didn't read the thing properly.:icon_redf Anyway, would it interest anyone to know that Greg Clarke's middle name is Allison?

Sounds like a load of bollocks to me. When did this happen, who was this spokesman, and what exactly did they say?
Is there a link to an audio file of it?

No audio, but Ian Bason was on RL saying that if the Tigers were interested, now was the time to make a bid

And I agree it is complete bollox - outrageous and disgraceful bollox

Last edited:
No audio, but Ian Bason was on RL saying that if the Tigers were interested, now was the time to make a bid

And I agree it is complete bollox - outrageous and disgraceful bollox
:eek:

Appaling bahaviour if true, absolutely disgusting. It's obviously all about the money and nothing else. Milan Mandaric is the man to take this club forward.

I wish I could hear that comment from Bason.
I hope MM hears some of the comments that are being said by certain quarters, so when he buys the club he can enjoy ****ing certain people up the arse

I think the board are right to try and get as much interest as possible. If Milan knows he has rivals then he will improve his offer. I'm not just talking about money for themselves, I'm talking about commitments to our club, what he intends to do and for how long a period. It looks to me as if the shareholders are attempting to get the best deal for the club and not themselves.

I think the board are right to try and get as much interest as possible. If Milan knows he has rivals then he will improve his offer. I'm not just talking about money for themselves, I'm talking about commitments to our club, what he intends to do and for how long a period. It looks to me as if the shareholders are attempting to get the best deal for the club and not themselves.

Get yer tin hat on Micky! ( Only joking, folks ).;)

Milan has made his offer, what he intends to do with any money after that is none of the boards business. (stadium, players etc)

Increasing the offer, only and I repeat ONLY means a greater pay out for them

Last edited:
But it is the boards business because they are leicester fans. Thats like saying it has nothing to do with us guys who debate on here. It should have a massive part to do with us, as Leicester city is us and without us there is no leicester city. On the surface the mandaric bid looks fantastic but we as fans have a right to know exactly what he intends to do.

But it is the boards business because they are leicester fans.
If MM offered them £3mill each, i guess they'd be happy to walk away

Thats like saying it has nothing to do with us guys who debate on here.
Correct, it hasn't got anything at all do with us. We are the customer. Did you have any say when Phillip Green bought the Top Shop chain, or when Anita Roddick sold Body Shop

If MM offered them £3mill each, i guess they'd be happy to walk away

Correct, it hasn't got anything at all do with us. We are the customer. Did you have any say when Phillip Green bought the Top Shop chain, or when Anita Roddick sold Body Shop

I refuse to look at myself as a customer to LCFC. I am a fan and yes I help pay the wages but I'll be here in 10 years time when they've all buggered off and left us. I think we should demand to know what is happening to "our" club, whether we are a working class citizen like me or a major shareholder.

p.s. anybody know how to change your name on here because i'm fed up of being named after a manager who had a facination with OAP's!

Last edited:
I think we should demand to know what is happening to "our" club, whether we are a working class citizen like me or a major shareholder.
Spot on. I think we should be treated different than normal customers, the same as players are treated differently than employees.

But, by definition we are customers

Last edited:
Spot on. I think we should be treated different than normal customers, the same as players are treated differently than employees.

But, by definition we are customers

O.k I see your point.

The main thing is that want the same thing and that is the best for LCFC. I want mandaric in my heart but my head says to me that we should be careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669