Milan Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe the Tigers bid thing is even being cotemplated by the FT. We are a football club and have nothing to do with rugby (although some weeks when i'm watching we are that bad it's hard to make out what we are playing) and we should stay as a football club.

The sooner this episode is over and MM is in the better. You just get a funny feeling that they are gonna balls it all up and we are gonna be back at square one. The FT are against MM as they will have to give their seats up on the board

As I've already stated, they are asking Trust members their opinion on ownership and groundsharing. I therefore cannot believe they have already made up their minds on their standpoint on the 'Tigers' bid. For me personally, I was not particularly opposed to the groundshare originally, but I'm firmly against it now and have told the Trust so.

As for them not wanting to give up their seat on the Board, well I'd like to see the fans represented on any new Board make up.

sorry i was probably being a little harsh on them but i just don't want to see what could be a huge turnaround in the clubs fortunes go down the drain.

Also i hope this does not have a detrimental effect on the team. Look what West Ham went through ..... the next thing R.Kelly will be bashing up other managers! :062:

Board members don't have to be shareholders. Although they are easier to sack.

Not in law, but many company constitutions require it. Thought that was the case with LCFC, but I could be wrong.

You would expect the CEO of any company to be on the board. It's in the job description!

And he's also a shareholder.

So are you saying he only got the job as a director because he's a shareholder?

Sorry, I wasn't aware he was a shareholder, the annual return I've got is a little out of date.:icon_redf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669