Milan says...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like the sound of this.

Though if it is a board meeting I should imagine it has been planned for some time.

If anyone hears owt please keep us posted.

*Very very nervous now:icon_sad: *

This comes from another forum. ;) :icon_wink :icon_conf :icon_conf :icon_conf

As it's sourced from the Cov rivals board I wouldn't take it seriously but in the pot it goes.

From the Fox Fanzine

From the co* board

'A friend of a friend works for Deloitte and Touche just informed me he is working on the VDD (not a STD, it think it stands for V? Due Dilligence) process involving looking at the accounts of none other than the mighty Leicester City.

Apparently all is not well and Mr Mandaric is now to looking to offer less than reported. Leicester are about to call an emergency board meeting.

Yeah right, that's believable

So the Coventry messageboard poster's friend at D&T happens to know what MM is intending to do :icon_roll

Last edited:
My many acquaintances at D&T know nothing about MM or his intentions.

My many acquaintances at D&T know nothing about MM or his intentions.

Didn't you read the post OG ?

the bloke on the coventry messageboard tells a different tale, so it must be true

Please keep up

I'm sure that will delight PWC, Ernst and Young, KPMG, Grant Thornton etc..........:icon_roll

Deloitte did do the Administration, I think. :102: ;)

this sounds like very very bad news to me. ****!

Calm Silver, Calm!!!!

The rumour about a board meeting was posted on fox fanzine an hour and a half before the Chaventry board rumour started. It's a wind up.

There may well be a board meeting, doesn't mean anything though. Could mean he has put in a solid WRITTEN bid.

this sounds like very very bad news to me. ****!

This sounds like complete c**p to me look at the timings 11:21 a posting on the Leicester rivals site saying that there may be an emergency board meeting and 12:36 that is on their board, even caventry have a few "brighter" fans that can read. I believe that that post is complete junk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669