MK Dons (28th Feb)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure i will.

I like the idea one of the guys on the BBC 606 forum has. He reckons he's gonna start a chant of "stand up if your champions" in the away area about 85mins and wants all leicester fans in the home end to stand up and join in. he reckons if enough do it, they wont bother chucking us out cus theres not much time left.

Doubt it will happen though but i'd be prepared to gamble a couple of mins of missed game to do it.

What an utterly stupid idea

Wankers :icon_roll

The Dons need the win more than we do. My guess is that if they fail to score early or if we go a goal up their fans will get on their back. I agree that Dyer has been below par recently but believe that this would be a mistake to drop him for this particular game.

The Dons need the win more than we do. My guess is that if they fail to score early or if we go a goal up their fans will get on their back. I agree that Dyer has been below par recently but believe that this would be a mistake to drop him for this particular game.

i agree with all that

I guy I know down there says the local rags are reporting the biggest gate the Dons have had, around 20k as of last night!

I shall be there, but not with the away fans ;)

This game has been built up so much it is bound to finish 0-0

I don't know why people are billing this as the biggest game of the season.

Same, it's just another piss easy game in a piss easy league. I remember when the Peterborough game was being billed as a biggie, then we stuffed them 4-0.

Think this will be a close one expect a win for us but normally we panic under expectation.
MK Dons 13/8 fav we are 6/4 to win

The host of football focus, Manish Bhasin is a Leicester City Fan as well so i would love to see his say on the game.

I think we have had 4 good left wingers in my time of watching City.
Mike Sringfellow, Len Glover, Steve Guppy and Lloyd Dyer. Although of course Dyer is well behind the other 4 no other left wingers are worth even mentioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566