Moan In

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tigers buy LCFC under the guise of Bardon Aggregates, move in to our stadium and start playing on Saturday afternoons or Mandaric buys the club and pumps some cash in, I know what I am favouring.

Would probably give up my season ticket if we became Tigers bit on the side. Awful thought.

Hysterical nonsense, DF - have a word with yourself

to me.. anyone who contemplates giving up their support for anything less than the club moving 30 miles (ish) north to start playing in some odd shade of red with a tree on it is not a true fan...

rant over

Disgraceful foxes trust. It sounds to me like your egos have overpowered your common sense!:mad: :mad: :mad:

The e-mail just asked members' opinions on the matter, that's all. Quite a reasonable question, since it has been some time since they canvassed opinion.

Could you tell me which bit is hysterical and which bit is nonsense?

All of it

Do you really think the plan is to kick us off Saturday afternoon kick offs ?
And do you really think the football league would allow it ?
And do you really think that anyone would invest in LCFC just to get the Tigers into the Walkers Stadium - they had plenty of opportunity to do that two years ago, but pulled out. Tghere are cheaper ways of achieving that, don't you think ?

And would you REALLY give up your season ticket, or stop supporting/going to games ????

Behave

All of it

Do you really think the plan is to kick us off Saturday afternoon kick offs ?
And do you really think the football league would allow it ?
And do you really think that anyone would invest in LCFC just to get the Tigers into the Walkers Stadium - they had plenty of opportunity to do that two years ago, but pulled out. Tghere are cheaper ways of achieving that, don't you think ?

And would you REALLY give up your season ticket, or stop supporting/going to games ????

Behave

Yes, primacy of tenure is a requirement of the rugby union bods
They wont have much choice really
Yes I do. They pulled out last time, not us. I dont see a cheaper way at all, to buy half the stadium would cost around £15M. The current asking price for LCFC seems to be upwards of £3M.

I would give it up and stop going if I didnt like what was happening yes.

IF you are bothered by what they say... if you think they are irrelevant, then why bother even getting upset about it?

Because they claim to be the voice of the fans - which they clearly are not!

You make it sound purely coincidental

It's not a coincidence! There is a possibility that maybe one of the bids may have that element to it. It's quite right the FT should ask their members their thoughts on it, although if a firm bid comes in from anyone, I'm sure the FT membership will be polled as to how the FT should vote.

It's funny how two years ago there were only two or three of US on here who opposed the groundshare (and I always will be, on a point of principle).

The FT even canvassed their members about it (without anyone screaming traitor at them)

Now it seems that everyone is opposed to it

Could someone explain to me what has changed ?:102:

Because they claim to be the voice of the fans - which they clearly are not!

Who could be the voice of the fans anyway! See all the different opinions posted on this topic, for instance. The are the voice of their members, if the members don't like what they are saying, the can vote them off the FT board.

Lets be perfectly clear on this. The FT are canvassing their paying customers about their feeling on a ground share because Bardons bid will ultmatley result in the Tigers moving in to Filbert Way. The FT are scrurrying around trying to protect the interests of themselves and the sharholders not the football club.

They have opnely shown their negative stance to the Mandaric bid and will do anything to protect their postition. After all, they've worked for years to get where they are now and it looks like it could all be taken away. They are a disgrace.

It's funny how two years ago there were only two or three of US on here who opposed the groundshare (and I always will be, on a point of principle).

The FT even canvassed their members about it (without anyone screaming traitor at them)

I'm still in favour, if the terms are right for the football club.:icon_redf

Nothing has changed for me. Never wanted it, least of all when it involves the Tigers having a big say in the club too!!

Lets be perfectly clear on this. The FT are canvassing their paying customers about their feeling on a ground share because Bardons bid will ultmatley result in the Tigers moving in to Filbert Way. The FT are scrurrying around trying to protect the interests of themselves and the sharholders not the football club.

They have opnely shown their negative stance to the Mandaric bid and will do anything to protect their postition. After all, they've worked for years to get where they are now and it looks like it could all be taken away. They are a disgrace.

Sorry, Duzza, I got the e-mail, and I took it for what it was - asking members for their views ( and not just on a possible groundshare ). I replied and thought no more about it. I now realise I have unwittingly been in league with the devil incarnate and must seek absolution from some source or another.;)

The Foxes Trust are the voice of the fans that pay them

Much of the money that gives them their present position was put into buckets by people who are not and never were members of the FT. People donating in such a way did it because they thought it was the only way that they could help their club get out of administration.

The money was donated for the sake of Leicester City - and not in support of the FT. The FT have used that money for their own glorification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00