Moronic footballers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be friends with one of the Admin(ahem)

I'll just tell you any stuff i hear- it's easier! lol

Only problem on there is there's another version of Innocent there, her and her other half are both WUMS of the highest order. Always slagging off the Mods and Admin who look after the place. In the end I got fed up and told her exactly what I thought- now the darling has quoted something I said to her via PM in her sig, but she hasn't attributed it to me- just 'Mad Cat woman 2011' I think she thinks she is being clever with that..little does she realise it's what me bestest calls me!

You'd get right on her nerves as you wouldn't put up with the crap she spouts lol

Anyhoo getting back on topic! If I can dig up the threads where we were talking about someone else last summer I'll copy and paste it and send it you via message on fb!

Be friends with one of the Admin(ahem)

I'll just tell you any stuff i hear- it's easier! lol

Only problem on there is there's another version of Innocent there, her and her other half are both WUMS of the highest order. Always slagging off the Mods and Admin who look after the place. In the end I got fed up and told her exactly what I thought- now the darling has quoted something I said to her via PM in her sig, but she hasn't attributed it to me- just 'Mad Cat woman 2011' I think she thinks she is being clever with that..little does she realise it's what me bestest calls me!

You'd get right on her nerves as you wouldn't put up with the crap she spouts lol

Anyhoo getting back on topic! If I can dig up the threads where we were talking about someone else last summer I'll copy and paste it and send it you via message on fb!

Point me in her direction... I'm good to go ;)

on t'other forum I use regularly, we are always discussing in the Moderators area who is misbehaving- they are all bloody at it. Tsk.

The mods are all at it?

What's the difference between there and here?!

That's his style, Porkie. Dave learnt his WUM techniques in the 50s.

It should be applauded really. It's a work of art compared to recent efforts of Scouty and Fahey.

and choux bun (who seems to have done a disappearing act).

This article shows just how moronic and delusional Michael Owen is

Interesting article. How can he be expecting to be in contention when he is not playing regularly.

His career never truely recovered following the injury in 2006 IMO. I often hear people say he was never a great player after leaving Liverpool but although having limited chances in Real he had a fairly good strike record. Great player in his day, his Munich hat-trick not to ever be forgotten.

I didn't consider that Owen would be awarded a PL winners medal. I wonder how proud he feels in winning that compared to his contributions to previous medals he has won.

Our very own Mike Whitlow played just under the required amount of games for Leeds in 91-92, and I think I am correct in thinking he was never awarded a league winners medal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669