Speculation Motown's annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Winter 15/16 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually i take a lot of the paper rumours with a pinch of salt but the Remy one seriously seems to be building. What are your thoughts? I think he would be a great buy - providing the price is less than £11.5m!

He actually seems hardworking when on the pitch and really lively. He scores plenty when he's on - could be brilliant. I hope that we still have our long term target approach with the stats being important rather than the Sven "established players only" approach. It seems the first two singings this Jan show that approach is still going - there's something I don't like about going for so called "proven players." which is absurd.

Usually i take a lot of the paper rumours with a pinch of salt but the Remy one seriously seems to be building. What are your thoughts? I think he would be a great buy - providing the price is less than £11.5m!

He actually seems hardworking when on the pitch and really lively. He scores plenty when he's on - could be brilliant. I hope that we still have our long term target approach with the stats being important rather than the Sven "established players only" approach. It seems the first two singings this Jan show that approach is still going - there's something I don't like about going for so called "proven players." which is absurd.
Why care about the price? It's not like we need to save the money for another purchase in this window. If they think he'll help out, spend what I needed.

Same goes for any player.

Expected him to be at a team fighting relegation on loan tbh. Not sure about the lad really. Recently looked either half arsed or injured when I've seen him. £11.5m seems high but hasn't that Mason from Cardiff just gone for about £3m?

Expected him to be at a team fighting relegation on loan tbh. Not sure about the lad really. Recently looked either half arsed or injured when I've seen him. £11.5m seems high but hasn't that Mason from Cardiff just gone for about £3m?
Mccormack went for 12. Never forget that.

Also, not a single Chelsea player has seemed anything other than half arsed this season. It's endemic.

Is he better than Ulloa ?
Yes

Does he therefore make us better ?
Yes

Despite the above, is he still really a little bit shit ?
Yes

Could we/should we be doing a bit better than that, then ?
Yes, too feckin' right

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes, too feckin' right
What are you basing that on?

28 goals in 46 in the Premier League.

Absolutely knows where the goal is and has proven that at the top level. He also seems like the sort of fella that starts fast when joining a club. Given the circumstances having someone ready to contribute now is good.

I'm trying to talk myself into him a bit, but it's not hard to do.

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes, too feckin' right

Agree a bit like. The last bit is dodgy as it's Jamuary and money spent is even more ridiculous at this time of year. I also think Ulloa will make the difference in a few games in the coming months and will be something of a legend when we've got the title.

Always quite liked him, also don't know why, just a feeling. Certainly trust Uncle Claudio and the team above that though!

Highly rated up north though surely?

Have faith.... Remy might be a bluff for the main man Musa! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669