Speculation Motown's hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Winter 2016/17 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a decent player, but I would like to see some experience and leadership qualities brought into the squad.

"Ndidi can play in the centre of defence or as a midfielder in front of the back four..."

Isn't that what Amartey was touted as being able to do?

"Ndidi can play in the centre of defence or as a midfielder in front of the back four..."

Isn't that what Amartey was touted as being able to do?

He has.

Yes, but as I said, our scouting and transfer activity has been a bit shit, which means we need a new, betterer one.

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...r-target-wilfred-indidi-profiled-by-whoscored

If true this would seem CR is looking to play the same high intensity game as last season, I wonder if he was scouted last season? I would not be surprised if there is a huge influx of talent inbound to Everton, cant help but think that Steve Walsh had decided to move to Everton a long time before the end of the season and as a result has hidden some gems in his back pocket.

Question is did we try and recruit in the midfield and failed or the coaching staff simply got it wrong? one thing is for sure we need vitality in the centre of the park.

We already have a totally unfounded rumours thread.

Until it's confirmed by the club, it's a rumour.

Especially as Skysports have said "reportedly" so, it's not even their own sources.

I'm a tad concerned about this official unconfirmed and reported rumour deal... sorry, swoop... for Ken Ndodi. Bit early innit? Talk about saying 'hey guys, I'm available. Anyone wanna scupper the deal? 'cause, ya know, it is only unofficial unconfirmed official rumour'.

And Plank Lampard - no, just no. Remember what happened last time we signed an ageing ex-Chelsea pensioner in search of a final pay cheque? Chillwell will have his cheek broken (well, you wouldn't assault #nofuchsgiven now would you? Not even when he's asleep)..... sorry, some things just stick with me. I'll never forgive that odious little *choose your preferred insult*

Personally I think the central midfield signing in January is absolutely pivotal to our season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669