Speculation Motown's hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Winter 2016/17 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, that's a good point, this quote seems to indicate that it might be possible ...

I'm sure someone will be along soon to provide a definitive answer.

The Chinese season starts in March, so assuming this would tick that box of being open to the exception.

Still think it's bollocks - but if they're offering £40m for a player who hasn't exactly pulled up any trees so far, you'd take it.

Forgot about Matty James again now that we've got Ndidi and (fit) Mendy in!

A loan move would be good for him, he needs to get back playing. Still think he could be a good player for us if his injuries haven't crocked him but he needs game time.

I'd have thought that China would love Vardy.

Seems Robbie Brady is off to Palace for a cool £9m.

So, did we even talk to him? Did he not like us? Did Schlupp talk him in/out of it? Stay tuned for the next exciting episode....

Still think it's bollocks - but if they're offering £40m for a player who hasn't exactly pulled up any trees so far, you'd take it.
Even if it's probably a made-up figure, it said euro in Durham's post, not pounds.

€40m? Bank that, keep Ulloa. Get Tom Lawrence back!

Nah, that's blox innit? Can't see China being interested in Slimani. Not a big enough name shirely? Hmmm, maybe though - from the EPL Champions, yes, I guess that'd spin well in China. Mahrez would be a bigger name though.
Don't call me Shirley. :)

A right back? Where we have the least shite of our back 4. Hopefully this means 3 more defenders on way.

Attack the post not the poster
Precisely.

City Fan should know that one writes "That is the kind of POST that a ****tard would write. You know, like if they listed some players and put numbers next to them, like that kind of ****tard. Not saying that you, Tornado, have the mental capacity of a seven year old on a short yellow bus, but you are giving everybody that impression."

This is, I believe, how one attacks posts calling for the sacking of the manager who performed a miracle last season with a very average squad. Clearly I'm willing to be corrected on this if I've got it wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Middlesbro4566