Speculation Next Leicester manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davies would be a crap appointment, I'll go on record right here, in the hopes it is on day exhumed to make me look stupid.

With respect to everybody who thinks the sun shines out of his arse - he's unemployed.

How much more ****ing derailed can his career get?

I'm hoping to **** that it's true that O'Neill isn't getting the job, I think it would be a ****ing disaster. Never, ever go back.
Hands up who's with me

I'm hoping to **** that it's true that O'Neill isn't getting the job, I think it would be a ****ing disaster. Never, ever go back.
Hands up who's with me

I'd have thought the idea of a second coming would have appealed to your deeply held religious convictions Macky :icon_wink

I'd have thought the idea of a second coming would have appealed to your deeply held religious convictions Macky :icon_wink

O'Neill coming back would have made the baby Jebus fly into a viscious rage and cut the virgin Mary's titties off

It's because he is a complete and utter wanker - as is Mark Hughes and (even more so) Roy Keane

We've tried some nice guys, maybe a bit of a wanker is what we need.

Twitter said:
LadbrokesNews Ladbrokes
Roy Keane's price for Leicester vacancy collapses to 8/1 from 25/1 after string of large shop bets

As low as 5's with Paddy Power

:icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry:

Last edited:
Never, ever go back.
Hands up who's with me

When I was a virgin I failed miserably to shag a girl who was practically raping me.

A couple of years later and I went back for another bash. She said she felt sick so I opened a window. Five minutes later and I was out of the house having set off the alarms - no shag but I had a bottle of vodka and a bottle of run from their ****ing bar in the pockets of my coat that I grabbed on my way out.

If I hadn't gone back I'd never have ended up in a ditch covered in puke. I've no idea if this supports or counters your position.

I honestly believe, having thought about it, that MON could actually be better for the club than all the rest of the miserable ****s listed on betting sites.

I'm sure Werder Bremen fans weren't too displeased about what Otto Rehhagel did after going back to manager for a second time.

Ditto Stoke fans with Tony Pulis.

When I was a virgin I failed miserably to shag a girl who was practically raping me.

A couple of years later and I went back for another bash. She said she felt sick so I opened a window. Five minutes later and I was out of the house having set off the alarms - no shag but I had a bottle of vodka and a bottle of run from their ****ing bar in the pockets of my coat that I grabbed on my way out.

If I hadn't gone back I'd never have ended up in a ditch covered in puke. I've no idea if this supports or counters your position.

I honestly believe, having thought about it, that MON could actually be better for the club than all the rest of the miserable ****s listed on betting sites.

I think this perfectly sums it up for me. If O'Neill comes back, Leicester city will end up lying in a ditch, covered in puke and feeling full of disappointment and self-loathing, wondering why the bottle of vodka we've just fecked looks a bit yellow and why the rum tastes like cold tea.

Thanks Mawsoleum, you're a sage.

Hypothetically, what if SGE had never happened, and he was one of the names being touted now? Would he be top of everyone's list?

(Implying that the rest of this thread is not hypothetical and speculatory, of course)

Last edited:
Ray Wilkins is "High Profile", he'd gain the respect of the players almost instantly, and i'm sure he knows how to motivate too.
brilliant shout.

Am I the only one who detests Di Matteo?

Plays decent football but uses every trick in the book to get the points. Diving, timewasting, signs some thugs too (Olsson, Jara, Llera)

If I thought he was as effective and devious as you imply then I would say get him in - but I'm not so sure that he is a winner.

Why do I get the worrying feeling it's going to be Roy Keane?

I must confess to being slightly disappointed that Mr Gwilliam has not entered the fray with a 1,500 word post detailing how Great Britain destroyed Italian forces in North Africa in WWII, the impact it had upon the war and how this has led to the inevitable choice of Roy Keane as manager.

The SSN interview with our vice chairman didn't do anything to reassure that we will attract the best applicants.

I don't this one with the BBC does either. Top wants somebody with the same ambition as himself but does not seem to have the slightest idea on how to judge a prospective manager's actual ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566