Speculation Next Leicester manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he turned down a job because a shite paper reported that he had it???:102: Smells of arse reporting to me.

More likely because he didn't want anyone to know he'd been in talks, because he'd previously said he would talk to his chairman first. So when the story was leaked it made him look bad and it made him distrust Leicester. Better for him just to deny everything.

More likely because he didn't want anyone to know he'd been in talks, because he'd previously said he would talk to his chairman first. So when the story was leaked it made him look bad and it made him distrust Leicester. Better for him just to deny everything.

Or he did talk to city and was ruled out by the club so he makes a big deal about how he isn't interested to save face?

I don't think I can remember a more closely guarded process.

Certainly, I've never seen so many candidates come in and out of contention while nobody, anywhere, has the faintest idea as to what is really going on.

It's either an absolute masterclass in diversion and subterfuge or the club has lost the plot on an unprecedented scale.

I hope Top does!

The fact that no one else knows what is going on is a credit to the club and its board

Or, nothing is going on and they're still not any closer to hiring someone.

If they announce MON as our new manager, then I'll agree with you. Until then, I'm going to wait and see.

I still don't really believe it will happen... but MON's refusal to comment has got me a bit excited. Surely he'd just say no if he wasn't at least considering it?

Either MON has decided to become football's equivalent of the worst kind of cocktease, or there is something going down.

I've said before and I'll say again that for whatever reason the work offers haven't been piling up for him since he turned us down last year, and we look a far better prospect now than then with Mandaric gone, money spent and one of the Championship's strongest squads on paper.

He'll walk into a job where he is already idolised, with apparently significant funds in a couple of months.

It's not hard to imagine him being tempted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566