Speculation Next Leicester manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please let the Pearson rumours be true.

Is that because you like him or just so it isn't Roy Keane?

Both! But mainly the first one.

Pearson's time here feels like an unfinished play: cheated of feature by dissembling nature. Deformed, unfinish'd, sent before its time.

It could end up like A Midsummer Night's Dream or it could end up like Othello (with the character of Iago being performed by Milan Mandaric), but either way, I would love to see how it ends.

Last edited:
I told you I was changing my posting style to mirror that of jas123's.

Maybe he could come on a 'sabbatical' - get us promoted and then go back to hull! I couldn't see our current owners being happy to have Nigel as our manager in the premiership.

Both! But mainly the first one.

Pearson's time here feels like an unfinished play: cheated of feature by dissembling nature. Deformed, unfinish'd, sent before its time.

It could end up like A Midsummer Night's Dream or it could end up like Othello (with the character of Iago being performed by Milan Mandaric), but either way, I would love to see how it ends.

Excellent Shakespearean quotation sir.

You don't get this on FoxesTalk.

Here we go again:

On the BBC no less...

"Chelsea manager Andre Villas-Boas could lose assistant Roberto Di Matteo. The former West Bromwich Albion boss is high on the list of candidates for the Leicester City post and is on a one-year contract at Stamford Bridge."

Would do for me.
Full story: Daily Mail (Love the "Full" story - it's basically the same sentences!)

Last edited:
Here we go again:

On the BBC no less...

"Chelsea manager Andre Villas-Boas could lose assistant Roberto Di Matteo. The former West Bromwich Albion boss is high on the list of candidates for the Leicester City post and is on a one-year contract at Stamford Bridge."

Would do for me.
Full story: Daily Mail (Love the "Full" story - it's basically the same sentences!)

The Mail don't have a clue. They are printing nearly a name a day to fill space.

Here we go again:

On the BBC no less...

Would do for me.

Is this now the longest list in history, it's certainly longer than my Christmas card list.

If the no.1 target is Pearson, long way in the saga...Hull will put up a fight and then Pearson's got be convinced.

I just dont see it. The owners have made a rod for their own back, unless it's a desperate unemployed option...anyone in a current job would question 'how long will I be given at the club?'

Pearson would be a fool to come back here. So would O'Neill.

I agree in the case of Pearson, but not O'Neill. Pearson is building his CV as a manager and a double sacking from Leicester would be detrimental. Were O'Neill to come, he has the credentials and could shrug off a second spell here, were things to go wrong.

I agree in the case of Pearson, but not O'Neill. Pearson is building his CV as a manager and a double sacking from Leicester would be detrimental. Were O'Neill to come, he has the credentials and could shrug off a second spell here, were things to go wrong.

If he wants to be taken seriously as a Premiership manager he should never drop to the Championship.

If he wants to be taken seriously as a Premiership manager he should never drop to the Championship.

If he wants to be taken seriously as a Manager why is he currently unemployed and has been for some time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669