Next permanent manager

Well, they have been relegated
We could still survive :)
True. We wouldn’t want to an appoint a manger now and then stay up and have to tell Carlo Ancelotti that the job has been taken.

I put Mark Robins’ name out there 18 months ago and got laughed at.

Not here you didn't.

You mentioned him, along with Potter, Wilder and Cooper here 15 months ago, and one person replied "REALLY????"

Ouch! That sudden retraction from your trademark self-administered back pat must have really hurt. Hope you're ok.

Ouch! That sudden retraction from your trademark self-administered back pat must have really hurt. Hope you're ok.
Have you finally caught up or are you still 18 months behind the programme?

Have you finally caught up or are you still 18 months behind the programme?
It's funny that some of our own fans can become as insufferable as Rich.

Shame we didn't get him in when we could have. Still, the point he's making is just as relevant to us as it is to Everton.

Gennaro Gattuso:
1f5e3.svg
"When I lost a match I broke down in frustration. Today players lose, take a selfie and put it on the Internet. They make me sick."

Graham Potter was the club’s first choice after Rodgers was sacked but background discussions quickly revealed he was not interested in taking another job so soon after his sacking from Chelsea. And now, with Leicester’s relegation confirmed they will have to reconsider who will be their number target.

Ange Postecoglou and Reims manager Will Still are two other names that have been mentioned but further talks are expected this week with the club looking to carry out a review of where this season has gone wrong and what is needed to move on next season.

From the Times https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...sive-fans-have-told-me-to-sell-club-svlfh7dsc

William Still (born 14 October 1992) is an English-Belgian professional football manager and former player who is now the manager of Ligue 1 club Reims.

I do not want someone several years my junior taking over.

Still has stated that playing the Football Manager and Championship Manager video game series helped him to decide to switch focus from playing at the age of 17, and move to England to start studying to become a coach at Myerscough College in Preston, Lancashire.[5][6]

I do not want someone several years my junior taking over.
He could be a stroke of genius - but it's a gamble.

We should have our pick of successful championship managers, theoretically.

It's going to be a tough decision - up and comer or someone with experience in promotions. I'm not sure myself.

Got exactly what they wanted from that statement. The gullible media have fallen for it. Change the narrative from examining the multiple business errors that have resulted in relegation, and switch it to a story about ungrateful abusive fans and the prevalence of abuse in football and society.

**** off Top (can’t be arsed learning how to spell his actual name). I would love for you to sell OUR club.

Got exactly what they wanted from that statement. The gullible media have fallen for it. Change the narrative from examining the multiple business errors that have resulted in relegation, and switch it to a story about ungrateful abusive fans and the prevalence of abuse in football and society.

**** off Top (can’t be arsed learning how to spell his actual name). I would love for you to sell OUR club.
Forgetting the first paragraph and going along with the question in the second.

Who exactly would you sell to (who MAY be willing to buy us) and based on the answer, why?

Forgetting the first paragraph and going along with the question in the second.

Who exactly would you sell to (who MAY be willing to buy us) and based on the answer, why?

Americans are buying clubs for fun.

In which dimension is this your/our club??? The last time I checked, we were living at the fag end of Capitalism and Leicester City belongs to the Srivaddhanaprabha family (or possibly King Power). This idea that Leicester City, or any other club, belongs to the fans is a shallow marketing ploy.

Shame we didn't get him in when we could have. Still, the point he's making is just as relevant to us as it is to Everton.

He'll last til Christmas at max before Everton are in the same position they have been for the last three years or so and give him the boot IMO.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4564
10Preston 4563