Next season's shirt...The news we've been waiting for ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope we have a celebration concert to launch this prestigious anniversary

Perhaps with Liberty X, Darius and Nathan as headliners

I think it would be a great success.......

Excuse the crappy "I have no Photoshop skills" style of it, but I'd like to see something simple like this:

Not necessarily Adidas... whoever is making our kit next season... but just something simple, badge in the centre, with a small embroidered "125 years, 1884-2009" underneath, like they do for special games (Testimonials, England games etc)

Or even just "125 years" under the badge there, and a bigger "1884-2009" printed on the back of the shirt at the bottom. And the old fox logo would be printed small at the top of the back of the shirt.

They'd have done better to introduce season ticket prices at £125. Like Hudders did.

That's what I'd have liked. Much more likely to keep our momentum going if we've got 20,000 ST holders turning up every week next year

Excuse the crappy "I have no Photoshop skills" style of it, but I'd like to see something simple like this:

Not necessarily Adidas... whoever is making our kit next season... but just something simple, badge in the centre, with a small embroidered "125 years, 1884-2009" underneath, like they do for special games (Testimonials, England games etc)

Or even just "125 years" under the badge there, and a bigger "1884-2009" printed on the back of the shirt at the bottom. And the old fox logo would be printed small at the top of the back of the shirt.
Really like that, would choose a better font though :icon_wink

Really like that, would choose a better font though :icon_wink

Agreed, a better font is needed but the layout of the shirt and the colouring and trims is top stuff

I'd prefer the old shield style for the badge with the foxes face and that smaller and top left. which is really a blank shirt.

Re: H-U-G-E announcement after 9

Sorry - Did I just waste 40 minutes of my time waiting for that?! I mean, it's very interesting and somewhat different but one could argue that it is neither 'amazing' or 'extraordinary' as touted by RL! Oh well - I better get my crayons out and doodle a design then..... BTW - This is my first post after months of reading others' words. Not very interesting I grant you!

Welcome. :icon_bigg :038:

A charity logo on the shirts will mean that Ol' Milan have to share some of the profits of the shirts with that charity, so I can't see that happening....

Sorry - Did I just waste 40 minutes of my time waiting for that?! I mean, it's very interesting and somewhat different but one could argue that it is neither 'amazing' or 'extraordinary' as touted by RL! Oh well - I better get my crayons out and doodle a design then..... BTW - This is my first post after months of reading others' words. Not very interesting I grant you!

Welcome popillius.
These pills that you pop, are they recreational?

Welcome popillius.
These pills that you pop, are they recreational?

No they are latin

Joe_'s gay Talking Balls balls. :icon_lol:

You mean this one:

t-shirt.jpg

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

I really hope we have a celebration concert to launch this prestigious anniversary

That will never get the crowds in Homer. Put Status Quo on the bill and i reckon you're on to a winner

So that they can cancel it again?

So that they can cancel it again?

What did our very first badge look like?

Maybe we could have two on the shirt, the current one and the old one, the old 1 on the left the other opposite and 125 years (of suffering) through the middle where the sponsor used to be?

I'm in the wrong job!

Last edited:
So Topps Tiles don't renew, Milan realises getting sponsorship is impossible at the minute and suddenly the club love the fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669