Speculation Nicky Maynard

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way he gloated to our fans after their second leads me to believe we have no chance with him

after hes seen that shambles last night ,id bet he wouldnt want to come near to leicester city,i bet he thinks we are a f***ing joke,

Let's go and play for a team that sends it's team off to a chorus of booing at the end of each home game.

I reckon what slim chance we might have had of signing him up probably went for a burton last night!

Let's go and play for a team that sends it's team off to a chorus of booing at the end of each home game.

I reckon what slim chance we might have had of signing him up probably went for a burton last night!

Yea but we have a right, even if we know it dents the squad morale further and gives us a lesser chance of winning the game we still have the bloody right; I mean I want the team to win so I boo when we don't, even though I realise this dents the chances of me seeing a win, I'm a total prick.

Last edited:
We can't rule it out after what Millen and Maynard are qouti g as saying by the BBC

Yea but we players have a right to underperform, even if we know it dents the fans morale further and gives us a lesser chance of winning the game we still have the bloody right; I mean I want the fans to boo so I play crap, even though I realise this dents the chances of me hearing them cheer, I'm a total prick.

Another good post.

Another good post.

The fans have a choice to back their team, it's the whole point of being a supporter, footballers don't go out of their way to play shit, I'm quite sure they don't like playing shit, whereas a large percentage of the utter wankers who bless our stadium and many others in this country actually do enjoy booing, slagging off, and being simple negative killjoys.

Hearing the crowd really get behind them mentally makes them lift their game, we the fans should also try it from the 1st minute rather than waiting like a bunch of miserable old bastards for them to force us into being supporters.

Hearing the crowd really get behind them mentally makes them lift their game, we the fans should also try it from the 1st minute rather than waiting like a bunch of miserable old bastards for them to force us into being supporters.

In fairness, the crowd usually do just that.

However, by the second minute it normally all changes :icon_frow

@Fourth_Official claims we will go all out this week to sign him. Southampton and West Ham still in the hunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00