Post Match Nottingham Forest 2 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can take a lot of positives out of this game,so it is not all bad.

Looking on EM sport,Weale really should have stopped the cross,so sickening.

I can't harp enough about how poor Weale is and has been. Pisses me off so much. Bet forest fans can't believe he gets games after his last three virtuoso performances at the city ground.

Am I correct in saying that kasper will only miss the Bury game? If so, thank the lord!

The word **** isn't enough. Why the **** did Sven move to a 4-5-1 formation after playing the previous two games and being utter shite? Surely he must know this? Moving to 4-5-1, cost us the game. I'm ****ing fuming. I hope Sven has a long think about this and sorts this ****ing situation out. Play 4-4-2 and we will ****ing win games. ****ing shite.

Were we playing 4-4-2? Did we move to 4-5-1?

the first half we were immense.
great system, passed the ball well, chased everything down, Nugent looked good with Vassel.
Danns King and Gelson looked good with Wellens holding.

Can't believe how poor Gallagher was when he replaced Nugent...didn't try to win a header, looked too lazy to chase things down, etc.
Couldn't see if it was a peno and Weale showed how bad he is when he ****ed up by not collecting the cross which led to their second...but who was marking Boateng?

Lets take the positives from the first half and make sure we play like that for 90 minutes next week.

Am I correct in saying that kasper will only miss the Bury game? If so, thank the lord!

He'll only miss one game yes. Whether that comes into effect for a league cup match I don't know

Smeichel said on radio Leicester that he didn't know he had been booked for the first offense. Thst sounds like a poor excuse to me, will be interesting to see what happened on the football league show tonight.

Absolutely gutted! 39 years without a win at the city ground, is silly. Sven Sounded very diplomatic in his post match interview with Ian Stringer, as he obviously doesn't want a FA fine.

Also agree that Gallagher was absolutely dire when he came on and we didn't quite look comfortable.

I have rated him in the past but that performance today was poor and he looked pretty uninterested.

Also agree that Gallagher was absolutely dire when he came on and we didn't quite look comfortable.

I have rated him in the past but that performance today was poor and he looked pretty uninterested.

Gallagher would have been much more suited to a role out wide in a 4-5-1, shame we stayed as a 4-4-2 really.

He'll only miss one game yes. Whether that comes into effect for a league cup match I don't know

A Player who is dismissed from the Field of Play for receiving a second caution in the same match will be suspended automatically from FTCM commencing forthwith, until such time as his Club’s First Team has completed its next FTCM

I wish refs would too it more often. There's far too much time wasting that goes on and if players knew it would always result in a yellow card they'd stop doing it.

I think in the situation today there was no need for it. The match was restarting after a goal so it wasn't time wasting. Even so the referee is in charge and can just add time on for it at the end of the match. We did try to waste some time today at 2-0 up but no more so than say, Reading did against us a few games ago. Teams who are in the lead will do that and I feel it is incredibly unjust that we have been picked up on it and because of it, cost us two points.

That incident aside I just felt the refereeing was terrible today in general and I feel it's the sort of performance that warrants a complaint to the football league. We had numerous free kicks waved away that should have been, simple things like corners and throw ins not being awarded to us correctly when right in front of the linesmen and there's obviously the penalty that shouldn't have been and some harsh bookings to throw in the mix. It all amounted to what seemed like very biast officiating for me and I'm not one that will normally criticise the referee to such an extent.

I think in the situation today there was no need for it. The match was restarting after a goal so it wasn't time wasting. Even so the referee is in charge and can just add time on for it at the end of the match. We did try to waste some time today at 2-0 up but no more so than say, Reading did against us a few games ago. Teams who are in the lead will do that and I feel it is incredibly unjust that we have been picked up on it and because of it, cost us two points.

That incident aside I just felt the refereeing was terrible today in general and I feel it's the sort of performance that warrants a complaint to the football league. We had numerous free kicks waved away that should have been, simple things like corners and throw ins not being awarded to us correctly when right in front of the linesmen and there's obviously the penalty that shouldn't have been and some harsh bookings to throw in the mix. It all amounted to what seemed like very biast officiating for me and I'm not one that will normally criticise the referee to such an extent.

biased, I let the first one go.

Weale tried to get a hand on it and tip it away. He couldn't have caught it

He failed miserably, the useless flapping twat

Twat flaps are normally useful; not today though.

I haven't seen Weale play a good, solid game for Leicester in about four years

Get rid of the flapping twat, ASAP

A Player who is dismissed from the Field of Play for receiving a second caution in the same match will be suspended automatically from FTCM commencing forthwith, until such time as his Club’s First Team has completed its next FTCM

Thanks (I think) FTCM=?

The ref could have booked him for dissent rather than time wasting. It was a stupid thing to do, even if he didn't realise he'd already been shown a yellow.

As you said, I just with refs were consistent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670